Chapter 10: Getting Details

A/N: Hey guys! Apologies for the extended lack of updates, I haven't written much and have only been editing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this!

Wyatt's POV:

After our aunts leave, there is nothing but silence. Neither of us talks, we just stare out at the water. Chris is now leaning on me a little, I think he's falling asleep which is good but maybe not the best location.

"Chris," I say after a moment of thought. He shifts a little but doesn't move or respond. "Where have you been staying," I ask him finally. He stiffens but relaxes after a bit. What was that about??

"I sleep in the backroom of P3" he answers softly. The backroom of P3??? That tiny office, that's where she put him? "She gave you the tiny office in a nightclub that blasts music after midnight? Have you been able to sleep," I ask trying to keep calm. I don't get an immediate response and that was enough to answer my question. At this point, I don't know why I'm surprised at the lengths they went to demonize him.

"So what do you do all day? What do you do when you can't sleep," I ask. He doesn't immediately answer, probably thinking that I'd be mad at whatever he says. "I do research and hunt demons in the underworld," he says. So I was right, the reason so many of my demons disappeared was mostly because of him. Some of those demons needed the power of three, he probably got them to help with some but from their attitudes, I can't imagine they helped with all of them. 

"A lot of those needed a power of three spells, did they actually help you with all of them," I ask already guessing the answer. "Not with all of them, they do have lives after all," he said robotically. I can only imagine how many times he's heard that line. "So you took care of the ones that they refused to help with." 

He nods in response. He's gotten so much stronger, though I shouldn't be surprised. He is a twice blessed child. Something else is bothering me though, he doesn't have a job so he doesn't have money. How has he been feeding himself? I glance at him, he does look too skinny for my liking. Don't tell me that they didn't have the decency to invite him for dinner?! Mom is a chef that loves to feed people and they are the only people he knows in this time! 

"Chris, how have you been feeding yourself," I ask. I feel him stiffen next to me and with that, I can already guess the answer. 

They are going to pay!!! Looking at my brother again, I once again notice how worn down he looks, how thin he is. I have to get food into him but how I'm in the same situation as he is except that I have something he doesn't. I have no money but I do have my mother. Chris doesn't want them to know who he is, I'm not going to disclose his secret not now when there is something I can do to help.

As much as I want them to pay now, I need them to help Chris but mark my words, I will make them pay.

A/N: Hey everyone! Did you enjoy this chapter? I know it's been a while, I'm sorry again. For the next chapter, I'm going to have Wyatt interact with the Charmed Ones again except this time Chris won't be with him. I wonder what will happen?