Tharn was just left with the last option and that was waiting until type's anger subside. He knew he had to do something different for type to make his anger settle.

Sighing tharn started to think about the ways that he needs to convince type and settle.

It was almost midnight when tharn shifted to the other side of the bed for the 15th time.  He just couldn't find a perfect sleeping posture. He kept shifting from one side to another. Earlier he counted sheep till he reached 10000 but no, he was still awake.

Finally, he got up to sit on the bed. His hair was all messed up. He couldn't do anything at this moment. He was craving for type. He was missing the warmth of the younger but he knew type wouldn't come at his place.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Sunday rolled up. It was a hell for tharn because type had locked himself in his room throughout the day. He even got more frustrated as type wouldn't reply to any of his texts.

Type used to rarely get out of his room. He allowed tee and phana in his room but not tharn. Tharn sent him hundreds of sorry message. He even tried calling him but to no avail. The younger wouldn't reply to any.

Type wanted to be alone. He didn't want tharn's presence for a few days.
He didn't like the way tharn acted toward him. Not having an idea that tharn was all doing it for him.

---

It was afternoon time when drake called tharn to his meeting room.
Tharn with a calm mind walked to the room. Phana was there sited on the couch. Soon tharn entered with a soft smile on his face but in deep inside, he was not in the mood. Tharn walked and sat beside his elder brother. Drake was sitting opposite him.

"Yes, did you called me, dad?"

"Yeah, I have to discuss-" he was cut off by tharn

"Whether I and type are dating?" Asked tharn. Drake smiled.

"Yeah, are you both-"

"Boyfriends." Phana smiled as his hunch towards both of them was correct when tharn answered Drake.

"From when?"

"A few days ago."

"Why didn't you let me know?"

"Type didn't want to hurry. We were gonna tell you all but a bit later."

"So I was assuming the right things wasn't I?"

"Hmm" tharn responded

"So, are you both sure about it?"

"Yes." said tharn confidently.

"I see." Drake held his hand below his chin.

"So, are you accepting it." Asked tharn.

" I will but on one condition." Tharn's heart raced.

"What condition?" Asked tharn. Phana narrowed his eyes towards drake.

"I will accept it if and only if you stop scolding him." Said drake.

Tharn smiled.