𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡

"Okay, okay Jiminie needs to go home now." Jin said then.

"It's okay,Hyungie."

"No, you need to get some rest!"

"Okay,my love calm down. He's going straight to bed when he's home."
Namjoon was able to convinve the eldest - he is very good at it.

"I'll get going then. Bye Hyungs!"

They still walked the youngest to the door watching him drive away, they waved their goodbyes and then went back inside.

Jimin quickly arrived at home when he took out his phone to check the time.

It was 10:13pm and he decided to call Jungkook.

That plan quickly failed when the other didn't pick up. So he went to check for messages from Yoongi but there wasn't a single one which left him a bit sad but he went with it anyway.

He entered the house, cleaned up the table and put the sofa pillows back on it's place when he got a call, thinking it was Jungkook.

He took out to see that it was "Unknown." Jungkook would joke around, doing that a lot so of course Jimin would think it was him.

He then picked up.

"Jungkook, I thought you said you would stop your little jokster calls? Is Taehyung with you?" Jimin slightly scolded.

"I'm not Jungkook."

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I thought my friend tried to fool me again."

"It's okay. I'm sorry too since I took some time to give you any signs that I'm still alive after you gave me your number."

Oh? Yoongi? It's Yoongi? His voice sounded so nice, Jimin could listen all day.

"It's okay,Hyung! I was waiting for you to text me."

"I'm sorry once again, I was stuck at work and I just made it home, I promise the first thing I did was call you."

Jimin started to laugh.

"I'm serious!"

"I know, thank you that's very kind."

"Fine, fine. Let's still text a bit for now I still have to shower."

"Okay. I'll talk to you,Hyungie!"

Jimin then hung up saving in Yoongi's contact.

jiminie <3 : Thank you for calling me!

yoonie: Sure. Can't wait
for the next time :D

jiminie <3 : Me too! I'll get back
to cleaning then, sleep well
Hyungie!

yoonie ♡ : You too, sweet dreams!

Jimin then put his phone aside continuing to clean up like putting back the dishes to it's original place, letting down the blinds, preparing his mothers food for work just in case he's not awake later, writing a tiny note for her which says:

"Your lunch for work. Make sure to eat well. I love you, Eomma."

He finally went upstairs, turning on his computer to go on Overwatch seeing that Taekook was already playing together not wanting to bother them anymore.

He wanted to grab his phone, quickly texting  Jungkook to have fun when he realized that he left it downstairs.

He groaned, walking down the stairs again and then texting Jungkook.

tinyjimin 🐥: Have fun with Tae, Jungkook! ;)

He plugged the charger in his phone, going upstairs straight to his computer again to watch some k-dramas because if it's already turned on, why not?

After an hour he turned it off, seriously going straight to bed when his phone turned on by a notification.

best hyung 💓 : Yah Jimin, I thought you're going straight to bed!

baby: I'm going
to bed now,I promise!

best hyung 💓: Good, rest is important

baby: Sleep well!

Jimin turned his phone on the front side, not wanting to get disturbed again but falling asleep seemed impossible.