𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

It was now 12 and Jimin already went downstairs waiting for the elder.

It didn't take long and Yoongi directly showed up when Jimin stepped out the elevator.

Their eyes meeting in a heartbeat as if they felt each other's presence even with 10 other people in the room.

This must be fate was the first thing which popped into their heads.

Yoongi showing off his best gummy smile and as soon as Jimin saw that he could feel his heart race and his eyes growing wide, just feeling how fond he is of Yoongi.

Yoongi on the other hand could feel himself falling in love again, he never saw someone as beautiful as Jimin.

He changed up his life and the elder is not complaining.

He held Jimin's favorite flowers in his hands but the other was too busy staring at him, adoring him.

They came closer and closer until they finally stood infront of the other.

At first he felt somewhat awkward with the flowers in his hands but as soon as he saw Jimin he didn't care anymore.

"Hello, beautiful.

"Hello, handsome."

Yoongi held Jimin the flowers infront and waited for his reaction, he giggled gently and took them into his own.

"They're so pretty, you got my favorite!"

"Of course, I did. Only the best for you."

Jimin then grabbed Yoongi's hand and held the flowers in the other.

"Ready?" Yoongi wondered.

Jimin just nodded so they walked outside where a cute little purple golf cart stood.

The younger almost dropped his first gift because he had to laugh that hardly.

"Hyung, this is the funniest idea you ever had!"

"Thank you, I wanna show you something first."

"Doesn't this only drive like 20km/h?"

"Yes, now come on, Minnie."

They got inside and Yoongi drove off, of course not on the street since that's not allowed  but on the path normally bikers would ride.

After around 10 minutes they pulled into a litte part of the woods and on the other end arrived at a beautiful ocean of flowers.

"This is huge!" Jimin was suddenly very happy to be sitting in a golf cart, the speed limit letting him admire the view.

"And pretty like Hyung."

"So you like it?" Yoongi peeked over to the other who was busy looking at the scenario.

"I love it. Thank you for showing me this." he looked into his lap where the roses were laying and smiled softly.

The driver stopped the golf cart letting himself and Jimin get out to get closer not wanting to run anything over.

"I can see every single color." Jimin noticed.

"Can you see the sea behind?"

Jimin shook his head.

He was suprised when Yoongi lifted him up in the air letting him get a view.

"Now?"

This time he nodded, he felt so happy having the other by his side.

"Yoongi, I'd give you the world."