𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

" We've got someone who ate his arm off cause he couldn't get the flavor of a herbivore out of his mouth. " He averted towards another.

" Someone who lost his fur from stress and someone who inflicted injuries on himself due to self-hatred. "

Gouhin turned his head to narrow his eyes down to the wolf, " Chances of rehabilitation are slim to none. "

" Also. "

Gouhin then continued to add, " There are sometimes cases when a carnivore loved a herbivore so much that he ended up eating her alive. "

The panda then began to hang up the recent photo of Legoshi, " You're still young but this world is filled with problems that you can't afford to ignore.

Especially since you're slowly becoming one of them. "

Legoshi rapidly shook his head with an expression of disbelief written all over his face, " One, I don't love the herbivore. I have feelings for a grey wolf. " He stated seriously, then continued, " Secondly, who are you? "

The panda began to chuckle, " You probably won't believe me. "

" I stick photos of my patients on the wall to remind myself that I need to continue my work so I shouldn't have to add more photos to my collection. "

" I'm the psycho-therapist of the black market. " then nodded with a shrug of the shoulders,

" Simply put, I'm a respectable doctor. "

He turned to the wolf and gave an arid response, " Whether I'm your enemy or ally is up to you to decide. " He announced, with the wolf staring intensively.

While the wolf and the panda were heavily consulting about the issue and thoughts of rehabilitation for the teenager; another pair of teenagers were in a match till one shed blood.

" Is that all you fucking got, fucking pussy. " (Y/n) gave a bulky response as she panted heavily as she used her cultivated skills against the feline that was clearly losing against her.

Bill growled as he stood up from the ground, wobbling as he gave a cold glare her way. He pounced against her, they both tumbled and rolled on the ground.

She remained victor, pinning him against the ground as she sat on his torso, tossing huge cavernous types of punches against his face which caused him to bruise.

He began to breath for a brief second as she winced as she noticed her fists began to bruise. He took notice of her attention span and pushed her off him, they both stood up ready to strike.

Bill pushed himself and locked his fist against her cheek, she yelped at the attack as she flew to the ground as she slowly whimpered quietly which alarmed the males.

The striped feline regained back to reality before stepping towards her, " (Y/n)? "

He crouched to her height before she lifted her leg and bent her knee, slamming it against his nostrils which began to drip with blood.

She began to effortlessly laugh, maybe even frantically as she clapped her hands together as she wore a grin, " You shedded blood, you fucking lost. " She announced which made Bill state with her with enlarged eyes.