𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Começar do início

" What's your name? " The panda questioned, taking a picture with his cheek resting against his large palm; patiently waiting.

Legoshi flinched at the flash light that hit his eyes, making him slightly squirm with no response towards Gouhin. His eyes snapped widened once he saw some images flap out the camera like a polaroid, with a 'woosh' sound as it floated upon the ground.

Gouhin sighed abruptly, " I'm just saying, but you don't have the right to remain silent. "

" Legoshi. " He mumbled out but the panda caught it, nodding his head in acknowledgement as he continued on with the next questions while the wolf uncomfortably sat, remaining chained onto the ground.

" Legoshi, when was the first time you ate a herbivore? " The panda asked, interrogating the canine.

" I never ate one. "

The panda cocked his head with the cancer stick peeking out from his lips, parted as he stared at the teenager before him, " So you tried to eat one and stopped at the last second;

In other words, you've maintained your masquerade. "

" But I plan on telling her the truth one day. " The wolf blurted out which had earned a scoff from the spotted bear as he wore a smug grin towards Legoshi as he continued to keep his eyes on him, " Her? "

" So you tried to eat this girl and got intimate with her soon after? Wow. "

" That's interesting, what do you feel when you communicate with her? "

" Do you talk to her while imagining how'd she taste? "

" Do you spend every day plotting to eat her at the right time? "

Legoshi's lips dropped to a frown as he held furrowed eyebrows, admitting to the panda, " I hate this. "

Gouhin smirked at the male, nodding his head to agreeing with him but told after, " I bet you do. But if you take away from your skin, you're no different from any carnivore,

They're a slave to their feral instincts, that's why the black market exists. "

The panda sighed, dragging the cancer stick away as he began to carelessly wave it in his hands as he began to explain, " Look, my wolfie grew up with a traumatic past so I had to tame her. If she were to lash out then I would've known that I did my job wrong but I taught her discipline to resist against her nature. "

" She tasted meat and blood at the age of seven, she grew hunger lust but not till I beat that little shit with the ol' stick. " He chuckled at the thought, remembering how aggravating it was to take care of the pup.

Gouhin retrieved the photos from the ground before heading towards the wolf and began to remove the chains from the canine's body, " I'll show you something good. "

" Follow me. "

The pair walked aside from each other as the panda began to explain, " The meat in the black market comes from hospitals and funeral homes in secret. Though it aint legal, it's better to get meat from those places than killing for meat. "

" This is what happens to those who kill for meat, look closely. "

They walked into a room that had photos of patients plastered on every inch of the walls, basically pileing over each other as more came in, the only light source was from the main hallway. They stepped inside and Gouhin pointed towards a photo,