The Door

Laxus wasted no time in using his magic to blast the door off of it's hinges.

As we peered out of the door we looked to the left and right; cautious of any enemies that would've been guarding the door. Seeing none in sight we quickly left the chilly cell. As we crept through the cool stone tunnel, Laxus kept a firm grip on my hand- something that we both chose to ignore for the moment.

"How far do you think this thing goes?" Questioned Laxus

"Your guess is just as good as mine" I quipped back. Laxus turned towards me and took my other hand. The sudden closeness caught me off guard.

"Freed I will do whatever it takes to get you out of here safety" He said as he looked into my eyes. There was a different tone to his voice. It didn't seemed to be strained or forced out of him like everything else was. This was sincere and came from his heart. I didn't know how to reply so instead I took him by the chin and leaned him in.

Soon his lips were on mine and suddenly we weren't in this scary tunnel that was probably crawling with spiders and other scary creatures. We were in our own world where nothing could hurt us.

His hands found their way to my waist and were virtually inseparable. It wasn't until we heard the sound of a door slamming that we were brought back to reality. Now both of us alert we walked even quieter towards where the noise came from. His hand still in mine (although he had more of a flush now :p).

The further we walked the warmer it appeared to get. And soon the warm, almost welcoming, change of temperature turned into heat. It wasn't long until both of us were sweating. And as much as I liked to see Laxus sweat now was not the appropriate time to admire how his muscles glistened under the torchlight of the underground tunnel.

Eventually we got to the end of the tunnel and found ourselves looking at a wooded door. The heat seemed to be coming from whatever was behind it. Whether it be a furnace or the sun itself we were both eager to get out of this maze. Laxus put his hand on the door handle while I got myself mentally prepared for the ossicle battle that was about to take place.

———————
Hewwo! I'm sorry I've left y'all hanging but I really hate seeing this story just sitting here so I decided to give you guys a little something.