Secret's Out!

"Look I can't tell him about how much I love him. YOU know he would just reject me. I KNOW he thinks of me as only a friend, so I don't think a relationship is on the table. Now leave me alone so I can eat in peace."

But little did Freed know, a certain dragon slayer was listening to his "little" confession.

-----------------------

"No way!" Freed and Bickslow turned to the staircase to see a dragon slayer standing behind them.

"YOU LIKE LAXUS?!" Freed sighed at the dense salmon haired idiot that was clutching his stomach in laughter.

Everybody in the guild knew of Freeds "little" crush of Laxus, except of the two densest dragon slayers alive. Freed walked over to Natsu.

"Tell Laxus, and you'll be spending a week on a ship with no way off." Freed spat. Natsus face turned green at the mention of a ship.

"S-sorry, won't s-say a word!" Natsu sped off and out the guild, grabbing Lucy and Gray in the process.

"LET'S GO ON A MISSION FAR AWAY FROM HERE!!!" Natsu shrieked.

"Slow down flame brain!"

"You ruined my hair, jerk!"

Freed walked over to the bar took a sip of beer. Before he knew it, it was 11:30 and five other empty beer bottles sat on the counter. "Uh, Freed. Do you need someone to take you home?" Lisanna asked.

"No, I'm perrrrrfectly, fine!" The rune mage stumbled out of the guild, and only hit 90% of the tables and chairs. 

After a long walk home, Freed fell through the door and crashed onto the couch. "You look like crap."

Freed turned to where the blunt observation came from and saw Laxus in the kitchen taking a bite of an apple. "Oh shush! I'm going to bed." Freed said as he slowly made his way up the stairs.

Freed was silently thanking himself  for making a habit of locking my room door when he left the house. If Laxus saw all the collectibles and poster I had, I would never be able to show my face to him again!  He thought.

Freed took the key out of his pocket and fumbled with the lock. "Here, I got it."

Panic overwhelmed him as Laxus took the key. HE'S GOING TO SEE MY ROOM!  Freed screamed in his head.

"No its fine, I got it!" Exclaimed Freed, trying his best not to sound as drunk as he was. But sadly Laxus ignored him and continue with the lock.

"You know what? I forgot I sleep on the couch now, let's go!" The rune mage grabbed his hand and dragged him down the stairs and into the living room.

"What's this?" Laxus questioned as he lifted something off the table. Freed nearly fainted as he picked up the heavy fanfiction that was  so stupidly left on the coffee table.

"No!" Shouted Freed louder than he meant to.

"I mean it's nothing." He felt the heat rise to his cheeks. "What do you mean this is nothing? You practically wrote a whole novel." The green haired mage almost died when he began to flip through the pages.