DONT READ, LAXUS!

As he read. I was quietly dying. I was just waiting for him to say something like. 

"Oh Freed! So erotic!" Or.

"Ew! Why would you write that!" Or.

"Freed, you will forever be alone. No matter how hard you try, you will never ever be as good as Mira or anyone. Also If I were you I'd leave town and never return. Goodbye forever!"

After that he would slap my face and sashay away. 

I was taken from my thoughts as I saw Laxus's eyes pop out of his head. "Wow! Look my name is in here!" He said with a small chuckle.

Oh god, he's about to see what happens after his name is ever mentioned.

I witnessed his smile disappear from his face. He looked at me then the book, then me again. "Hehe..." I tried to lighten the situation, but it seemed like that was no help.

"See ya around Freed." He quietly got up and slammed the door behind him. 

I quickly ran downstairs and threw the door open for my training room. I took out my sword and began to slash away on my dummy.

I went all out on it, not caring about anything else in the world. Was I not strong enough? Mira beat me in battle, maybe I'm too pathetic for him. I can get stronger! I could do it for my Laxus!

 "Dammit!" I yelled.

What was I thinking? Of course I was strong, I'm part of the Thunder God Tribe for goodness sake! So I need to suck it up and go back to the guild.

MAVIS! What the hell is happening to my emotions this week. I'm never like this, I'm always cool and collected. But when I'm with Laxus, my class just pours out of my mind!

I put my sword in it's holster and went upstairs to take a shower since I reeked of sweat from my hour of beating on the dummy.

As I was in the shower I thought of the possible outcomes of my trip to the guild. None of them were that good, though I couldn't really think of all the possible outcomes. After all, Fairy Tail was known to be unpredictable.

I was lost in my mind and I needed a way out. After having enough time with my thoughts, I got out the shower,I dried my hair, got dressed and headed out the door with my sword ready.

It was raining like the day I found out Laxus and Mira were getting engaged.

Going to the guild was risky, a bad storm was coming and I could hear thunder in the distance. Thunder and lightning, kinda like Laxus right? "Haha! So funny." I said to myself sarcastically.

Soon enough, I stood in front of the large guild doors and hesitated to open them. Why do we even need these doors to be ten feet tall anyways?

I was so tempted to turn back and run home, into the safety of my room, but I would have to face him sooner or later, and I picked now. 

I flung the doors open and payed no attention to the whispers and stares that stung into my back as I walked across the guild.

Bickslow and Evergreen sat at the bar. While Bickslow kept himself occupied with a martini, Evergreen was far more pleased with watching Elfman than some drink.

"You both want to go on a mission." I said keeping my cool. I didn't want them pestering me with questions. 

"Yeah, sure Freed. Just give me a minute." Evergreen kept her eyes on Elfman as he lifted weights in the back. I don't know why she still even watches him. I mean he takes his weights everywhere. Even the bath house!

I rolled my eyes and went to the board. Before I left yesterday, I saw a mission that really caught my eye. I didn't want to pick it 'cause the whole team wasn't there, but I guess I missed my chance.

 "Oh, were you looking for this?" I turned around and saw god himself standing in front of me. He had a suspicious looking smirk as he waved the paper in his hand.