Freaky Photos

I couldn't stand the mix of emotions that were about to burst out of me, and decided it was best to take a break from the guild. I ran to the doors and left.

As I left, I thought that I heard Mirajane laughing. That bitch!

------------------------------------

I ran to my house not looking back at my friends who tailed behind closely. "Dude! Slow down!" "Slow down! Slow down!"

It was raining. Great. Is this the part where I drop to my knees and yell in the sky? Was I going to be another cliche? Damn right I was, and there was nothing anybody could do to stop me.

 I felt my knees hit the puddles beneath me. My black pants were soaked but I didn't care, all I cared about was Laxus and that devil Mira. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled into the sky, with my tears mixing with the rain.

Ever ran up next to me. "What the hell Freed? Let's get you inside and dried off."

Bickslow stood me up and flung me over his back. My body went limp as I looked down at the water hit the ground behind us.

Once I was brought into the house, Bickslow sat me on the couch and Ever wrapped a towel around my shoulders. We sat in silence.

"You know it's okay if you don't want to talk to us about it, we just hate seeing our friend like this." Ever said quietly. 

"I-I just don't understand it. I've spent years showing my devotion to him. I would've killed for him. HELL I WOULD'VE DIED FOR HIM!"

I started to sob. "B-but n-none of that m-matters now." My friends looked at me with pity. I hate that they've seen me like this. Get a grip Freed, when Laxus is gone, you're leader. Show them you can handle this!

 "We leave in an hour so you two go get packed." I stood up and began to walk to my room.

"I don't think that's a good idea for us to go on a mission right now." Bickslow said. I spun around om my heels.

"I'm perfectly capable of keeping my emotions in check for a mission. Now go." Even though they were startled by my sudden change, they did as they were told and they left. Once I was alone I unraveled, crying in my room, muffled in a pillow.

After 45 minutes, we were all buying our tickets for the train. As I board the train and sit down, there's something that catches my eyes.

White hair. I just get a glance of it because before I know it, it's already in the other car. "I will be gone momentarily, Bickslow please do not do something foolish while I am away." With that, I strode off to the next car.

When I opened to the door I found only one other person in the car with me. "Mirajane." I said in the nearly empty room.

What was she doing here? Why was she dressed in a black cape? And where was Laxus? I tried my best not to glare at her. Though she was my love rival, she already had Laxus, so I couldn't be such a salty bitch about it. "Freed, Freed, Freed. What am I going to do with you?" She pinched my cheeks like I was a toddler.

"Don't worry I'm not staying long. I sent Laxus out an errand and he'll be taking a while." She glided closer to me.

"Just so you know, I am fully aware of your little crush on my boyfriend. I'd stay away before someone gets hurt." 

With those words still lingering in the air, She twirled her cape and left, leaving nothing but a picture in the middle of the room. I picked up the lone picture and inspected it.

It was an old picture of the Thunder God Tribe. Evergreen and Bickslow were in the back, and I was sitting next to Laxus. We looked a little different, I had shorted hair, Evergreen wore a different outfit, Bickslow hasn't even made his custom 'dolls' yet! But the biggest difference was Laxus... He looked so happy with us.

I haven't seen him smile like that in a while. I looked back at my face in the picture again and see that Mira scratched my face out of the picture.

Game on Bitch...