章节 1🤍

Kairi's p.o.v
"Come on Kai you gotta snap out of it okay? I know it hurts-"

"You have no idea how it feels" I choked out through my sobs.

"I know, I'm too much of a bad bitch to get done that dirty I- OW" I looked up seeing Alvaro rubbing his arm meaning Vic probably pinched him, something she's been doing to him more often than usual.

"Kai, I'm sorry he cheated on you-"

"With your cousin of all people and he got her pregnant" Robert muttered shaking his head while he took the half filled bottle of tequila that was on my bedside table. "You're not drinking away your pain anymore so I'm taking this for personal reasons" he announced, slipping it into his book bag.

"Come on it'll get better okay? You just have to believe it will." I sighed and shook my head trying to drown out everyone, I felt every word seep into my brain and get heavier.

"Can you guys leave please?" I asked quietly trying to hide the strain my voice held.

"Uhhh yeah sure Kai, just remember we'll be here for you if you need us" Alvaro reassured before getting up from the couch that was placed in the corner of my room. I heard shuffling of feet and soon I was alone once again to dwell and think about my heartache.

O M N I S C I E N T
The small boy sat in his bed crying softly, totally unaware of the events that would soon come to pass and turn his life into a 6 flags ride or better yet, a telenovela like the ones Alvaro always watched. As he was drowning in his sorrow he heard his phone ding. He groaned, not wanting to talk to anyone but thought about it possibly being his mom telling him his cousin aborted the demon in her stomach and his ex blew up from swallowing a grenade. To his dismay, it wasn't his mother but an unknown number. Even though it was creepy getting a text from an unknown number at 1:30 a.m he shrugged and opened it anyway. The message before him made his limbs grow weak and his mouth run dry.

(323)***-****
Awww princess please don't cry, I hate seeing you like that.

Kairi looked around his room, trying to see if one of his friends decided to plant a camera and play a cruel trick on him. Fortunately, he came up empty meaning his friend weren't as bad as he had thought, but still burned the question. Who in the fuck was texting him to not cry?

A/n: leave feedback pleaseeeee