Chapter 33

'I wonder.... if he figured it out.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After meeting with Todoroki, Yaozorozu, and Kirishima. The six students took Bakugou to the police. He was quiet throughout the journey. Then we went home.

"Sora," Sage Martinez said, "Welcome home. How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

"We saw the news," Maximo said, "It was awful."

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan!" Haru and Hanako ran towards Sora and started to cling to him the two of them had tears in their eyes, "I-I, We missed you." The kids cried. Sora crouched down to their level and hugged them.

"I missed you, too," Sora kissed the top of their heads, "but I'm here now."

After the family reunion, Haru and Hanako were in the living room watching TV and their parents and brother were in the dining room.

"Honey, Sora," Both Maximo and Sora looked at Sage, "I'm scared. I know that being a hero is hard, and I know that I was going to get worried but not this early on. I-I don't want to lose you, Sora. You already lost an arm," Sage looked at the robotic arm Sora had put on, "Are you sure you want to become a hero?"

"..." Sora looked at his arm and moved it around, "I'm sure, mother. I know the danger and I am ready to face it head-on. I'm sorry that I worry you but you don't have to worry, and I'm sorry that's the only thing I can tell you to make you less worried. I just want to help create a better future for my siblings and for future generations. I hope you can support me in this."

"..."

"..."

"We will always support you, Sora," His father said, "You can always bet on it."

"Y-yeah," Sage said as she wiped her tears, "I just don't want you to die before me."

The three of them laughed a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Moving to the students to the UA dorms?" Sage asked.

"It does sound reasonable," Maximo said, "They can watch over them 24/7 I supposed. Will Sora be able to visit us?"

All Might and Aizawa were in the living room with Sora's parents, Sage and Maximo. Haru and Hanako were staring at All Might with stars in their eyes when he came in. Now they are both clinging to All Might. Sora was nowhere since he left for groceries before the teachers came. Suddenly the door open.

"I'm home," Sora went to the living room to find his sibling clinging and climbing on All Might.

"SORA!" Hanako and Haru said and waved. They still have not got of All Might.

"Haru. Hanako." Sora rushed to his siblings and snatched them off All Might, "Don't do that. I'm sorry All Might, Aizawa. All Might! Aizawa-sensei! What are you doing here?!"

"Oops, we forgot to tell him," Maximo said.

"Typical Maximo," Aizawa said, "We are here to try and convince your parents to let you live at the UA dorms, for security reasons."

"So can I?" Sora pointed at himself as he looked at his parents.

"So of course he can. Obviously, as long as you can secure my son's safety," Maximo glared.

"O-of course sir" All Might sweatdrop under Maximo's glare.

"Stop it, honey," Sage said, "Shota is Sora's godfather and we can trust him."