Chapter 1

Sora's age is five and he is in elementary. Sora and Ichiro are neighbors and best friends

Bold sentences are side notes.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, when do you think I'm going to get my quirk?" A young boy with brown hair and blue streaks that just turned 5 asked.

"Well, you have to be patient and it'll appear so worry not my little sky," His mother said, "now let's get you to school, Ichiro must be waiting"

"Okay, Ichiro does not like it when I'm late"

————————— time skip ———————

"Ouch!!! Ichiro that hurts"

"You were late Sora" the boy name Ichiro said

"Well it's not my fault that my dad was taking his time" Sora complained

"Fine I forgive you," Ichiro said "but just because you are my best friend

"Aww!!! You love me" Sora said "Oww!!! Stop it"

"Then shut up," Ichiro said while blushing

—————Skip time to lunch break —————

"Come on Sora hurry up, we have to get to our spot" Ichiro shouted

"Coming" Sora shouted back when all of a sudden someone pushed Akira to the ground

"Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Quirkless loser get out of my way," a boy with blond hair said

"Ha!!! Good one Blake" an extra character said

"HEY!!!! Leave him alone" Sora shouted with anger

"Ooh! Look who just arrive," Blake laughed "The wannabe hero"

" 'Wannabe' my ass, I am going to become a hero to save other," Sora defeated himself "and if you want to be a hero to you better atop bulling other and start acting like a hero instead of a villain, Bakake" (Baka + Blake = Bakake)

"What did you said, loser," Blake said "you don't even have a quirk"

"I don't need one to become a hero" Sora stated "as long as I have the strength to jumó I front of people to protect them, I, too, can become a hero"

With that Blake got furious and jumped at Sora with his quirk, claws, activated. When he reached Sora and staved him nothing happened. No shouting. No crying. Nothing but light blue goo in the ground and no Sora (aka slime).

"What the heck is this" Blake yelled and looked around "where is the coward"

'What am I doing in the ground' Sora thought 'and why is everything either red or blue'

He looked around and realized that he can't feel his arms and legs but he could roll around.

'Is this my quirk?' He thought 'okay, I need to be in my physical form' when he thought that he became his human self and he heard gasps begins him 'so I can control my form, cool'

"- coward!!! Come out!!!" Blake looked frustrated

"I'm behind you, Bakake" Blake turned around and got punished in the face

Blake's followers ran away scared and Blake stayed in the ground with tears in his eyes, got up, and punched him back and this fight started.

"Kick his ass, Sora"

'Sora is so cool'

'Why is he so cool?!?'

'Conseguí mi quirk!!!'