Chapter 3

I'm following the dubbed version okay? Anyway I hope you enjoy it

Bold will be side notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering "U.A. High School Hero Course Exam Orientation" Sora could feel himself smirking with excitement as he always wanted to be here since he was a kid. 

 Once he entered with Blake and Tokoyami, they went their separate ways  (did they had assisted sits if so I don't care about it) Sora found an empty seat beside a guy with indigo hair and tired eyes.

"Can I sit here?" Sora question and the insomniac guy looked at him and nodded

"...sure"

"...thanks, what's your name?" Sora asked

"...why would I tell you?" insomniac guy narrowed his eyes

"If we are going to be heroes that work together, I want to know the name of the person that I'm working with," he responded and the insomniac guy's eyes widen

"how do you know you are going to work with me?" he question

"You are trying to be a hero, right?" Sora asked and the guy nodded, "Well, we have the same goal of protecting and rescuing people in need, so that's enough for me to know that we, at some point, will work together." 

The guy looked shocked, "...Shinsou Hitoshi, and you?"

"Martinez Sora" Sora said, "But call me Sora, nice to meet you."

"Likewise," Shinsou said, 'he seems nice... I wonder how he'll react when I tell him my quirk, will he think--'

(so since Shinsou does not show up until the Sports Festival Arc I'll be making up lots of things, so I apologize if I get his personality wrong)

"WHAT'S UP, UA CANDIDATES?" a loud voice interrupted Shinsou's thoughts, "Thanks for turnin' into me, your school DJ. C'mon. And lemme hear ya!!!!" 

'Silence' 

Out of the corner of his eye, Shinsou saw Sora shaking and covering his mouth, 'does he want to laugh?"

'Pff' Sora thought, 'awkward' (would I be the only one who would do this in this kind of situation)

"Keeping it mellow, huh?" President Mic said, "That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show, let's talk about how the practical exam is going to go down, okay? Are you ready? YEAH!!!"

 'Silence once again'

Sora saw a boy with green hair fangir- excuse me-- fanboying over the hero and the blondie beside him looking annoyed

"Like your application said, today you rockin' boys and girls will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings." Mic said, "Gird your loins, my friends. After I drop the mic here you'll head to your specified battle center, sound good?"

At this point, Sora was sleeping on the desk and Shinsou was weirded out by him. 'How does he want to be a hero if he can't even stay awake... well I'm one to talk' Shinsou though 'I wonder how he can stay awake with President Mic yelling...I'll wake him after this' (Sorry I did not wanted to write all of what President Mic said)

After the explanation, Shinsou looked to his left to see the brown-blue hair boy asleep and he sweatdrop at the sight.

"...Hey Sora-Kun wake up," Shinsou shook the boy