Valentine Special - Sora's Birthday

I know I have not updated in so long and I'm sorry. School is being a bitch. I hope this chapter can make up for it. At the end of the chapter, I added 2 scenes from 2 new fanfic that I've been working on. I don't know when I'll post them or if I'll ever post them. I hope you like it.

-------

(February 14)

February 13, 11:58 am aka nearly midnight

The hospital was in a rush to get a blue-haired woman into the labor room. The woman was suffering but she didn't care. She was waiting for this day to come where her and her husband will get to meet their little girl or guy. Her husband wanted a little girl while she wanted a little boy but either gender they were going to love their child so much.

As the woman suffered only one thing came to mind. 'You better stay in there until tomorrow,' She thought. The child she was pregnant with was going to be her first child and her prof of love between her and her husband. So she wanted her child to be born on the day love is celebrated, so her husband and her planned it to the date.

"Sage!" A brown-haired man came running in, "Sage!" He was rushing to his wife but was stopped by some nurses.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't pass past this point."

"That's my wife!"

"We know sir," they said, "But you have to wait until the baby is born." The brown hair man nodded and went to the waiting room with his anxiety consuming him.

As with the woman, she was suffering, she was screaming and crying. Honestly, she was scared, she didn't know it was going to be this bad but she bear with it. The only thing she could think of was that the baby stayed in her a little while longer for it to be born on the 14th. And even if it wasn't she wouldn't care, she just wanted her child out of her.

Labor took an hour and thirty minutes. It was now 1:30 am on February 14. The baby was out of her and she was resting. Now all she could think of was wanting to see her child. Her beautiful baby boy she carried for 9 months. Her husband was now allowed to go see her.

"Sage," He rushed in, "Are you okay?"

"I'm great, Maximo," She said with a pant, "I just wanna see my baby."

"Me too," A nurse then came in with a baby in a blue blanket.

"Would you like to see your son?"

"What sort of question is that," Sage said, "Gimme my baby. I want him."

The nurse smiled and gave her her son. Sage admires her baby boy with a gentle smile.

"Hi," She whispered and then caressed her finger in his head. The baby then took his hand out and held her finger, "I'm going to be your mother." She then looked at Maximo, "And that's your father."

"He looks just like you," Maximo whispered.

"No, he doesn't," Sage said, "He has your hair color and your skin color. I'm glad."

"Well, he also has your hair color too," Maximo pointed to the blue parts in his newborn son's hair, "See, patches of blue are scattered in his hair."

"Yeah."

The baby then squeezed his eyes and opened them to reveal his eye color. His eyes were turquoise with gold highlights.

"And he has a combination of our eyes," Maximo said.

"I already love him," Sage said, "He is going to grow up to be a nice and gentle boy."

"Of course he is," Maximo said, "We are his parents."