Movie: Two Heroes (Part 1)

The next 3 chapters are going to be movie chapters. Fair warning: There are not that good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora was heading home after going grocery shopping. As soon as Sora opened the door to his house he was tackled by his siblings. Both of them were hugging Sora really hard as if he were going to leave.

"Hey little changuitos," Sora patted their heads, "What's up?"

"Don't go Sora," The twins said, "Stay here with us, please."

"What are you talking about?"

"Sora, dear, come to the living room," Sage said.

"Coming," Sora was walking to the living room when he was stopped by his siblings.

"Don't go," They were whining.

"Go where?"

"Sora!!!" Suddenly Maximo came and took his son in his arms and hugged him swaying him from side to side, "We are going to I-island. You and me!! Father and son bonding."

"I-island? Where is that?"

"Yes, I-island is an island where scientists live to research about quirks and I was given the opportunity to go and help with some research."

"I thought you were a marine biologist?"

"I am but they need the help of someone from my field, so we will be going."

"Isn't that exciting?"

"No, we don't want Nii-chan to go," The twins were having tears in their eyes, "Summer just started and it's our time to play with Nii-chan, so he's not going."

"Sora," Sora looked at his mother, "Do you wanna go?"

Sora looked at his little siblings and then at his parents, "Can I talk to them alone?"

"Take your time."

"Come on, changuitos, let's go to my room." Sora took them in his arms and started to walk towards his room. On the way there the twins were silently sniffing.

"You are not going to go, are you Nii-chan?" Haru asked.

"Yeah, we are not allowing you to go," Hanako said.

"I'm not? And why not?"

"Because we said so," The twins said.

"I promised to bring you something back."

"Noooooo," They say, "We want you here to hang out with us. We want to play with you."

"If you let me go, I will do anything you ask me to do for 3 days."

"Why do you want to go to this stupid I-island thing? Is it more fun than us?"

"No, but it is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"A week," Hanako said.

"You will do what we say for a week and you'll bring us something from your trip, understand Nii-chan?"

"Yessir," Sora mocked a soldier's salute. Then the 3 of them broke into a laugh, "Now what do you want to eat?"

"Sopa de tortilla," The twins shouted, "Please?"

"Sure, little changuitos."

-------- Time skip --------

"Come on, Sora, Ichiro, the plane's leaving."