Chapter 17

I'm sorry that it's late, I had lots of homework but here's the update

So like I said before I will just add videos of the fights Sora is not in and when is Sora's turn to fight I'll try my best of describing the fight since I'm not good at describing fights. Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Mic announced that Midoriya was advancing to the next round. And just like that, the next match was about to begin.

"He's pulled that shoulder throw on you before, huh?" Kaminari, who was left of Bakugou, told him.

"He has?" Sora, who was sitting to the right of Bakugou, asked.

"Yea, it was in when we did battle training with All Might," Kaminari said, "I think you were asleep when it happened."

"Shut your damn face, sparky," Bakugou said with a small embarrassed blush, barely noticeable, when Kaminari told Sora it happened. 

When Shinsou was walking back to exit the arena, Sora stood up and went to the railing.

"THAT WAS COOL, SHINSOU! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!" This surprised many students from 1-A when Sora shouted at the purple hair boy. Shinsou looked at him with a surprised expression. After Sora shouted that, many of Shinsou's classmates genuinely complimented him. Even heroes complemented his quirk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki was walking to the doorway to go to his match where he encountered Endeavor.

"What do you want?"

"You're acting disgracefully, Shoto," Endeavor said, "If you simply used the power in your left side you would've had an overwhelming victory in both of the first rounds. It's time to stop this childish rebellion of yours. You have a duty to surpass that imbecile All Might. Do you understand what I'm saying? You're different from you siblings. You're my greatest masterpiece."

Todoroki stopped walking, "Is that all you have to say to me, you bastard?" Todoroki said his back towards Endeavor, "I'll win this match and advance using only Mom's Quirk. I won't give you the pleasure of seeing me use yours."

"Even if that works for you in this tournament, you'll soon find the limits of that power," Endeavor said, "Oh, and stay away from Martinez Sora." 

"Why? Because he's my cousin," Todoroki growled.

"How do you know that?"

- flashback -

"Dear Cousin of mine." Sora said.

Todoroki looked up at him and glared, "I don't have cousins."

"I thought the same," Sora said, "But then I met my aunt Rei, who is also your mother. What I didn't know was that you were her child, my cousin."

"...How did you met her?" Todoroki looked at Sora with wide eyes and then glared at him.

"She send my mother, your aunt and your Endeavor's sister, a letter of wanting to met us," Sora said, glaring back, "She threw it away but I found it and went to visit her at the hospital."

"..."

"...You should visit her," Sora said, "and when you do, I'll punch you infront of her as well," and with that Sora left.

- End of flashback -

"He told me," That's all Todoroki said as he entered the arena.

"Tch."