Chapter 21

New chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughter woke up Sora from his nap. He looked around to see who was laughing and saw it was Sero and Kirishima. Curious to why they were laughing he stoop up and walked towards them.

"Pfff," Sora laughed when saw what Kirishima and Sero ware laughing at.

Bakugou stood there with his hair combed back.

"Holy crap!" Both Sero and Kirishima said, "What the heck, Bakugou?"

"Now, that's hilarious," Sora laughed.

"Stop laughing," Bakugou growled with a small embarrassed blush because Sora saw him like this, "My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you three."

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy," Sero said.

"What'd you call me?!" Suddenly Bakugou's hair bombed back to normal making Sero, Kirishima and Sora laughed harder.

"Hey, there it goes!"

"I like your spiky hair better anyway," Sora said as he finished laughing and Bakugou had a small blush in his cheeks. Kirishima looked at Bakugou and then at Sora who was walking back to his seat with a blush and then back at Bakugou.

"You got it bad," Kirishima said.

"Shut up!" Bakugou said with a blush in his face

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!" Mina said.

"Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support," Jiro said.

"But it still sounds like so much fun," Mina said.

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck," Tsu said, "Though, there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers."

"Okay, that's cool!"

"What about you, Ochaco?" Tsu asked, "How was your week?"

"I'd say that is was very enlightening," Ochaco said.

"I think she found her fighting spirit," Sora said as he passed by the girls.

"What about you, Sora?" Jiro said, "I heard that there was a hurricane in your area."

"Oh, right," Sora said and blinked, "I trained a lot with Gang Orca and WaterBoy, I also helped destroyed the hurricane and rescue lots of people."

"That's awesome Sora," Mina said and Sora shrugged his shoulders before going to lay on his desk.

'Why are we not surprised that he is tired?' Mina, Jiro, and Tsu thought.

"If you want to talk about how really changed?" Kaminari said as he looked at Deku, Todoroki, and Iida, "It was those three."

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Sero said.

"Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously," Kirishima said.

"I worried about you, too," Momo said.

"You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys."

"So cool," Hagakure said, "Just what I'd expect from the number two hero!"

"Yeh, that's right," Todoroki said, "He saved us."

Sora eyed Todoroki, Deku and Iida.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer?" Ojiro said, "Everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would've been it that creep had been there when they attacked the USJ?"