Chapter 7

So I'm going to change how the class representative is going to happen. Iida will still be class president and both Sora and Momo as class representatives, I just wanted to add Sora as a representative but still keep Momo. If you are wondering about Blake and Ichiro, I haven't planned their appearance until the sports festival. Hope you like it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sora arrived at UA, he saw reporters clogging the entrance. He tried to avoid them to the best of his ability but failed to do so. A reporter shoved a microphone to his face.

"What's All Might as a teacher?"

"..."

"Kid."

"zzz"

"He fell asleep."

"Let's go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora entered the class and took his seat.

"Good morning Todoroki-san," Sora said lazily. 'I swear he looks familiar'

"....morning."

Every morning Sora was saying 'good morning' to Todoroki and he started to respond just recently. He kind of like him. The just never talked.

Then the class started.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." Aizawa said, "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugou. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Sora," Aizawa said and the boy hummed in response, "Great leadership skills you have, hone then to the maximum. And try to stay awake in class, too many teachers are complaining."

"...yes sir," Aizawa sighed 'What am I suppose to do with this child?'

"And Midoriya," Aizawa said, "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be very useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right."

"Let's get down to business," Aizawa said,  "Our first task will decide your future."

'Well, the atmosphere of the room dropped' Sora thought, 'you are way too serious, Ojisan' (remember Aizawa is good friends with Sora's parents and is Sora's godfather, no one knows this, Ojisan means uncle and Sora sees Aizawa as an Uncle, he babysat him when Sora's parents weren't home)

 'Is it another Quirk test?' all of the students though.

"You all need to pick a class representative," Aizawa stated.

"Oh, good, just normal school stuff!' all of the students though.

"Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep."

"I'll take it,"

"Yea, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with style would be best."

"I'm, like, totally the right pick."

'Please don't pick me,' Sora thought as he lay his head on the desk, 'it's not much work'