Chapter 9

Man the USJ chapters are way too long but I think they are fun to watch (or re-watched)

Well onto the chapter, Part 2 of the USJ attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

As Kirishima, Bakugou and Sora got to the main fight. They saw Deku running into suicide.

"...that damn nerd," Bakugou said, "Kirishima take care of Sora." 

Kirishima took Sora and Bakugou went running towards Deku. 

"Get out of the way, Deku," Bakugou shouted.

"Put me down Kirishima I can walk now," Kirishima nodded and put Sora down.

Bakugou took the mist man by the metal collar and pinned him down. All of a sudden the monster froze by Todoroki's ice.

"One of you poorly trained thugs told me you're because you think you can kill All Might," Todoroki said.

Sora and Kirishima charged at the guy with hands all over his body but he dodged it. 

"Damn! That was gonna be cool," Kirishima said.

"Don't swell too much about it Kirishima," Sora said, "We need to focus."

"Right."

"Guess Sora was right," Bakugou said, "You do have a physical body and I have it in my grasp, you smoky bastard."

"The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you," Todoroki said.

"Kachaan! Everyone!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Todoroki... and Bakugou," Mineta said.

"Sora and Kirishima, too," Tsu said

Aizawa was groning and the students got worried. "Sora...be.... care...full"

'Wonder why he said that.' "Let then handle them, we need to hurry," Tsu said

"Yea, okay," Mineta agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Kurogiri," hand man said, "How could you let his brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam."

"heh. You got careless, you dumb villain," Bakugou said.

"Don't get careless, too, Bakugou," Sora said as he moved beside Bakugou.

"I know, Dumbass."

"You were not good enough when you hid your human heat radiations," Sora said, "It was weird that you got heat radiation in one part but not on the others and it was easy to find you weal point."

Sora started down that the Kurogiri man, "So that's how you knew I have a physical body and were to find it," Kurogiri mumble, "through heat radiation, interesting."

Kurogiri tried to move and Bakugou let out small explosions, "Don't move," he said, "You try anything funny, and I'll blow you ass up right now."

"Bakugou, that's not very heroic to say," Sora said.

"They escaped uninjured and capture my two strongest men," hand man said, "Kids these days really are amazing. The make the League of Villains look like amateurs. Can't have that"