Chapter 1: Familair Faces

Narrator POV

(Warning! High sexual content and adult scenes up ahead. Expect to see these scenes a lot. Use this warning as for the rest of the story! Let's get started! Enjoy!! ^^)

                         6 years later...
                           Present day
                     Streets of Inkopolis
                      2025 A.H. July 27th

The moon had never looked this good in a while. Street lights flashed and beautiful ads on billboards of Inkopolis flashed and gleamed through the passing sounds of cars and trucks. A helicopter flew by the turf war lobby tower and landed near a fresh looking studio. Two familiar faces had jumped out of it.

One of them was quite small in size. Inkling race with short pink and white tentacles with a small hair line. Sporting many rings and punk attitude, female gender and always ready to rock!

The other was rather large, tall and lengthy octoling. Another girl with black tentacles that had green highlights at the tips. Her skin tone was dark but beautiful. She was seen waving as the helicopter flew away from them. The small one turned to her taller partner and spoke;

Pearl: Heh, good looking night we have here, huh Marina?

The tall one giggled a bit as her eyes sparkled to all the stars.

Marina: You betcha Pearlie!

It was none other than Off the Hook! Entering the studio through a shutter door in the roof, they both perched and set themselves up to do a nice night time news cast to all of the civilians of the city. Pearl cracked her hands and neck as Marina sipped down some water and cleared her throat.

Marina: Ready Pearl?

The small one winked.

Pearl: Let's do this!

Marina flipped her turn tables. Pearl turned up their little song that plays in the background. The night news was ready! The central TV in the square lit up and immediately caught everyone's attention.

Inkling boy: News? At this time?

Octoling girl: Maybe something is wrong??

Octoling boy: Damn! And I was just about to eat this hotdog...

Inkling girl: I'll eat it~

The TV screen flashed one more time. Off the Hook was center screen with something important to say.

Pearl: Yo! You know what time it is?

Marina: It's Inkopolis news time! Coming at you live from Inkopolis Square!

The screen shifted.

Pearl: Now, let's see the current battle sta--HOLD UP!

Marina nearly fell over to her outburst.

Pearl: Quiet for a sec Marina!

Marina: B-But I wasn't even--

Pearl: Look what our producer spotted for us!

Everyone outside was quite confused as to what was happening.

Marina: ...OH! You mean the new story?

Pearl: Shell yeah! Heh, check it ladies and gents~

The screen behind the two idols zipped and flashed a image for everyone to gawk at.