"tae, fuck you! I will rip your head off!" Jeongguk shouted. He could feel his heart started to hurt. He felt taehyung was in pain.

"oh how i wished i could just burn you" the golden said glaring at jeongguk. The Golden knew that jeongguk cant be killed.

But now they had Taehyung. Taehyung was, the devils heart.

"shut your mouth, you didnt even belong on the throne" the golden said smacking Jeongguks face. The devil didnt even flinch he kept a straight stare at the guardian. But his eyes darken and his hands were growing claw like.

"d-dont hurt him" taehyung said looking at Jeongguk who's eyes snapped to him.

"Tae dont, im much stronger, dont worry about me" jeongguk said he knew that he can take whatever the guardians put him through. As long it isnt seeing taehyung suffer.

"we will see about that" the golden said then turned to taehyung flipping his spear to te right side. "hold him"

Two guardians grabbed taehyung at his arms holding him up.

"dont!" jeongguk said fearing what will happen next.

"goodbye" the Golden said with a chuckle. Raising the spear.

And then the golden brough the spear down. A fleshy sound was heard and a painful gasp.

Jeongguk's heart felt a sharp intense pain as he buckled forward gasping for air.

He looked to the side seeing taehyungs eyes look at him. But the angels legs gave up and he hung into the two men's grip that still held his arms.

The spear right through his chest. Blood dripping from the tip.

"g-ggukie" taehyung whispered and his breath hitched.

"tae no no no. Tae!" jeongguk panicked as tears sprung in his eyes.

He felt such a pain he never felt before. A pain of seeing your love on the edge of dying.

And the pain of himself dying.

The Golden pulled the spear back out and taehyung let out a pained sound. Then the two guardians let go of the angel's arms wathing him sink down onto the floor.

"hm he is taking that better than i thought" the golden said seeing taehyung still inhale shaky breaths even with his chest bleeding heavily.

Taehyung moved his hand higher up over the floor trying to reach for jeongguk.

And when jeongguk said those crystal eyes begging for him something snapped Inside of him.

His pupils turned to slid shape. His skin turned a ashy color and his size grew. Horns grew and his fangs went bigger.

He let out a roar as he broke from the chains jumping for the first person he saw.

This wasnt jeongguk...

This was a monster..

He ripped apart the guardian like it was paper and went for the other

The Golden looked shocked at what was happening. He got his spear ready.

"die" jeongguk said as he looked at the golden. The others didnt dare to attack fearing their life for once in their live. They thought they were invincible.

"how?!" the golden shouted. "you-you are a gargoyle! You cant do this!" 

"i dont follow rules" jeongguk said and attacked the golden. He felt the spear pierce through his arm but he couldnt care less. Because now he didnt feel any more pain than his heart already felt.

It was a bloody mess. Blood pools around the floor and on the big gargoyle creature that stood between the bodys. He let others run off. But the golden, he was no more recognizable.

He dropped the arm he was holding and slowly turned back to his normal self. He fell to his knees and crawled to taehyung, suddenly all the energy felt drained from his body.

He lifted taehyungs head to his lap pressing his hand on the wound. Even if he knew it was no use anymore.

"Tae...My little angel...Baby im here...." he said as tear drops fell onto the angels face.

The devil was crying.

"g-gukkie" taehyung said his voice sounded pained.

"im so sorry. Im sorry" Jeongguk said and bend down to place a kiss on taehyungs forehead.

"i-its....Okay"

"please dont go, we will be fine now" jeongguk tried but taehyung just somehow tried to smile and then his breath got stuck he gasped before he couched.

"save him...Please save him" jeongguk asked. He knew that the one he was asking was listening.

"im begging you please save him!" jeongguk shouted with tears in his eyes.

He felt like giving up. That was untill he saw a pair of feet in front of him........

---

Now im going to sleep.

Night lovely's 💕(,,๏ ㅅ ๏,,)