13: crazy

Jeongguk sat on his throne he had his eyes fixed on the big doors. He refused to look at the angel that walked around.

He really had to fight the feeling to move his eyes. He could see its light appearance move around in the corner of his eye.

Dont give in..

Jeongguk had to tell himself. 
A wave of rose scent went past him as taehyung moved to the other side passing jeongguks gaze.

Immediately the devil's eyes moved following the elegant creature that passed his view.

His eyes darken.

Jeongguk groaned and gripped the armrests. He wanted to look away but it was like he got enchanted. He couldnt move his eyes.

Taehyung was oblivious of the eyes that were following him. He was having a nice moment by looking at the paintings and detailed decoration on the pilars. He thought it was very interesting.

"wow!" taehyung said as he saw a bigger painting. It had jeongguk on it. Taehyung looked at it with big eyes.

Jeongguk was very goodlooking. Taehyung didnt really got a chance to see him up close. But seeing the painting jeongguk was really handsome.

He raised his hand to touch the paiting...

"dont touch my things" a voice said in his ear. Taehyung froze feeling a hand on his hip. And a hot breath on his neck.

"j-jeongguk?"

"hm yes?" the breath fanned over taehyungs sensitive skin making him shiver. The hand pressed its fingers into the soft flesh of his hip.

Taehyung couldnt speak the words got stuck in his throat. He felt jeongguks nose in his neck. Then a soft brush of his lips.

"you make me fucking crazy" jeongguk whispered.

"w-wha-" taehyung turned his head to look at jeongguk. But he dissapeared. He was sitting on his throne.

But his eyes were fixated on taehyung. Burning red.

Taehyung gulped and walked away from the painting. He went to the other side trying his best to avoid the pair of eyes that were following him like a hawk.

He passed a guard. He didnt like being close to demons so he went around him with a big circle.

"hello pretty angel" the demon said reaching his hand to touch taehyung.

Suddenly jeongguks eyes snapped to the guard and he took a sharp breath.

He raised his hand and a scream interrupted the silence of the castle.
The guard held his wrist seeing two of his fingers were cut off.

The other guard looked with scared eyes at jeongguk  who leaned back in his seat.

Taehyung looked at the demon who held his wrist. Seeing blood fall onto the floor from his wounds.

"o-oh my" he suttered and stepped back.

"fucking hell" the demon shouted in pain.

Taehyung was a good person so he aproached him. He could heal his wound closed.

"l-let me help" he said. The demon looked up. But when taehyung was about to touch the demon he felt a burn on his hand making him hiss and step back.

"owie"  He  looked up but wish he didnt. He met eyes with Jeongguk who said on his throne. The moonlight lit his position making shadows fall over his eyes. The long dark hair having a shine from the light.

Taehyung felt scared. But he also felt warm. A part of him felt happy. And a part felt the need to run and never return here.

The demon with his cut hand had run off to treat his wound.

Jungkook leaned forward and lifted his hand. He pointed at taehyung then moved his finger. Motioning him to come.

Taehyung gulps but did as he wanted slowly walking towards the throne.
He felt jeongguks eyes on him.

The devils eyes glide up and down the angels figure. Taking in every movement and curve.

He stood in front if the stairs that lead up to the devil. He looked up at him.

"closer little angel" jeongguk said folding his hands as he watched the angel take his steps up. Closer and closer to him. "thats right"

Taehyung stood in front of him and jeongguk had completely lost It. He knew the rules but now he just couldnt hold back.

"sit" jeongguk said patting his legs.

Taehyung sat down looking away. The smell of cinnamon filled his nose. Making him feel ticklish inside. His heart began beating faster.

Why does my heart freak out so much with him.. Taehyung thought.

Jeongguk snaked his arm around taehyungs waist and pulled him closer. His other hand went up to his neck.

"hm such a fragile pretty angel" jeongguk said. He bend his head to taehyungs neck.

Taehyung could feel a pair of lips on his neck. His breath hitched. He clenched his hands around the end of his robe.

then he gasped feeling a painful sting in his neck.

jeongguk bit him

the devil closed his eyes tasting the angels sweet blood. he gripped tighter around taehyungs waist. his other hand placing on taehyungs tigh.

"j-jeongguk stop" taehyung said sofly he was unsure. he didnt like the way the bite hurted but it also made him feel good.

jeongguk took a last suck of blood before pulling his fangs out. he licked the small holes and then his lips.

"such a fragile creature" jeongguk said. he pulled taehyung against him his free hand moving from taehyung tigh to his ass. feeling to soft flesh under his palm. 

Taehyungs breath hitched, his hands placed on jeongguks chest. he felt the hand squeeze his ass.

"you are ver dangerous" jeongguk whispered biting taehyungs ear. his hands moved up going under taehyungs robe to feel his back.

 jeongguk felt the soft and warm skin of the angel under his palm. he looked down at his face. his cute nose. his plump pink lips. his crystal lidded eyes. 

everything was beauty.

jeongguk knew it was wrong, his mind was screaming no. but he couldnt hold back, he couldnt keep his hands to himself.

but as soon the two big roos opened jeongguk retracted his hands and pushed taehyung off. 

taehyung stumbled on his feet looking at jeongguk in a daze. his heart was racing in his chest.

a other person would have told the devil to stop. but taehyung didnt. he just let jeongguk do whatever, and he then realised..

he liked it.

---

I had a lot if struggle to publish this. I first got stuck in saving and lost it all. Then had to rewrite it.
Then i couldnt see half of if on my phone and had to copy paste to a new chaoter from my oc.

But i got it. I hope you like it. Im gonna eat and go to sports so have a good day.

See u at the next chapter!