12: clothes

Jeongguk had woken up early. He could feel taehyungs presence in his room. And the faint smell of roses that was in his room.

He woke up early because he hated how good he slept from it.

He opened his eyes seeing his familiar black painted walls and sheets. He looked around and his eyes fell on the angel in his room.

Taehyung

He was sitting on the chair like jeongguk said. It looked really uncomfortable. You could see it the way taehyung looked. He had a small frown on his face when he shifted to a other position.

Jeongguk sat up and got out of his bed. Ruffling his raven locks with his hand.

He dissapeared in the bathroom. Locking the door. He brushed his teeth while staring at himself.

He flexed his arm biceps in the mirror. He smirked at himself.

He knew he looked good.

He rinsed his mouth and got dressed.
He left the bathroom after and went to his door. He was about to leave when he looked back at the angel.

He sighed and walked to him. He lifted him up and walked to his bed. Placing the angel on his bed and covered him with the sheets that were still warm from when Jeongguk was laying there.

He went to his closet and placed something on the bed.
He leaved a few minutes later walking down to get food.

-

"Jeongguk Chungho is asking for you" Yoongi said as he followed Jeongguk wo walked through the hallway.

"oh is he..." jeongguk chuckled. "what did i do now" he knew what the angel king would ask for him he needed something of complain over whatever jeongguk had done.

"well thats all, he just asked where you were"

"hm i will go meet that pigeon then" Jeongguk said and dissapeared.

The next second the angel king Chungho was face to face with the devil Jeongguk.

"well hello there" jeongguk said with a grin.

"jeon" chungho said not feeling intimidated by the other.

"why are you asking for me?"

"i believe you took our angel Taehyung. A guardian can still sense his presence. And he isnt here in heaven" chungho said eyeing Jeongguks behaviour. But he couldn't read anything useful from that.

"hm maybe i didnt kill him yet, why are you even interested in that?" Jeongguk asked squinting his eyes.

"a angel is supposed to be in heaven not in your ugly hell place"

"then why did you thow him out, why did you cast him away?"

"he isnt useful to us"

"then why do you need him?" jeongguk was getting interested. First the angels decided to get rid of taehyung and now they come here asking about him.

"thats none of your concern"

"o i think i is...Im the one that owns him now"

"he needs to be dead, a angel that hase been cast away cant stay alive" chungho said.

"and why not?"

"..Dont ask so much questions"

"hm i do what i want with him, maybe i will make him my incubus" Jeongguk smirked at the thought.

He knew hinself he was only playing around but the image of the small angel being needy for him turned him on.

The smile instantly dissapeared from his face when he realised that. He mumbled sometl curse words to himself.

"annyway, we will take our leave. And we expect the angel to be dead. I know you won't back away from a chance to kill one" chungho said and turned around walking away.

Jeongguk stayed where he was watching them leave.

'I know you won't back away from a chance to kill one'

"fucking shit" jeongguk said and summoned his wings flying back to the castle.

-

Taehyung woke up from the sunlight hitting his face. He smelled a strong scent of Cinnamon and forest in his nose making him open his eyes.

He was back in the soft bed. He sat uo rubbing his eyes.

How did i get in here?

He knew he didnt sleep here. He fell asleep on the chair at the other side of the room. Taehyung shrugged it off.

He noticed a pile of chlothes on the bed. And a note.

He took the note first.

Little angel,

Freshen up and wear this.

Thats all it said taehyung knew it must be Jeongguks. He was the only one that called him 'little angel'.

He got out of bed and took the chlothes. Unfolding it by holding it in front of him. It was a white and creme colored robe.
A bit shorter that taehyung was used to. But he liked it.

He took it and went to the bathroom

He took it and went to the bathroom. He was hesetant but if Jeongguk said he could use it then he just got to do it

He turned on the shower and stepped under. He smiled as he felt the warm water wash over him.

-

Jeongguk sat on his throne glaring at the door. He had already smelled hin comming.

It annoyed him that he could smell that sweet rose scent in his nose all day. He deeply inhaled the air getting more if it.

The big door opened and Jimin walked in. But not only him. But followed by Taehyung. Much to jeongguks expectation.

Jungkooks eyes darken when he saw that the angel wore the outfit. Seeing the long legs and slim waist.

Why did i let him wear this.....

Jungkook closed his eyes and scoffed at himself for chosing that. It looked way to gorgeous.

"why is he here?" jeongguk asked pointing at the angel.

"You brought him in the castle. So you can have him, i gotta leave" Jimin said  turning around to walk away.

"take him with you or something, i dont want him here" Jeongguk said. He knew that if he was with the angel a long time he would lose himself.

He cant break the first rule of the realms.

A angel wil not mate a demon and a demon never a angel.

"not my problem" jimin said and left the throne room. Jeongguk held his breath and looked at taehyung.

Fuck

---

I enjoy writing this a lot...Only i have some moments in the plot i wanted to add but it didnt add up with the last chapters. So i have changed a bit for the future chapters.

Also my sports is starting again today so the second update might be late at night or tomorrow morning.

Thanks you for reading hope you like it. And see u at the next chapter!