4: bite

Jeongguk was furious. he was walking over the field back to his castle. dragging a angel behind him at his wings. watching the angel kick around. his wings red from the blood.

"let me go filthy devil" he shouted. 

jeongguk scoffed and threw im against the wall of his castle. 

(a/n: imagine his castle something like the one in devil may) 

the angel groaned and fell down. but hurried on his feet glaring at the devil that was aproaching him with the deadliest look he had seen.

"you really made a bad move angel"

"then you shouldnt have such weak demons at your demand" the angel said with a grin. jeongguk took a breath and closed his eyes for a second.

he was angry because this angel had killed one of jeongguk's demons who was walking around the front of his castle. the angel wanted to assasinate on jeongguk. but he wasnt stealthy and failed. catching the high senses of jeongguk as he set foor on the castle ground.

"you are dead" jeongguk said and grabbed the angels hair pulling him in the air. seeing its wings flap helplessly around. he grew his nails that pierced through the angels head and drained his power. 

jeongguk had a creepy smile on his face feeling the white energy enter his body. making him feel more stronger. the screams of the angel died down till silence. the body hanging limp in jeongguks grip. The devil was satisfied and dropped the body throwing it over the edge of the bridge to his castle.

he wiped his hand on his pants and his hands turned normal. walking info the castle with such a ego that the guards at the front backed away. his anger and dominance flowing around in the air. 

jeongguk turned into a hall and opened a door going down a long stairway. knowing exaclty where he was going. he arrived down and smiled stopping in front of the iron bars. whenever he was angry like that. when angels were bothering him. he would smile. he felt a crazy happyness when that happend. they annoyed him but jeongguk knew how strong he was and those angel attempts were useless against him. his emotions would get messed up like this.

jeongguk opened the cage and went inside kneeling down in front of the sleeping figure. 

"wake up little one" he said and clapped his hands together making the angel jolt away alarmed. he looked around with big scared eyes trying to think what the loud noise was. when he saw jeongguk he relaxed a bit.

"why are you sleeping, its day" jeongguk asked the angel. 

"im tired" taehyung said his voice was softer than jeongguks wich sounded strict and commanding. "whats your name?" taehyung had been thinking that for a the last few days. and jeongguk never really said his name.

"jeon  jeongguk, or just devil like that is me"

"hm, now come here let me taste your blood" jeongguk said and started grinning again watching the angels eyes widen and look at him.

"i...but it will hurt.." 

"are you disobeying me, remember where you are. you are in my castle. you are a prisoner so you are not allowed to refuse my commands, angel" Jeongguk frowned and grabbed the chain on the floor that was attached to taehyungs leg pulling the angel towards him. 

"p-please dont" taehyung said pushing jeongguk away from him. but the devil didnt listen of course. he harshly pulled the angel maybe a bit to close than normal. holding its waist tightly against him with his musculair arm. with his other hand he grabbed taehyungs hair and pulled his head back exposing his soft neck.

jeongguk smelled taehyungs neck. taking in the sweet scent of his blood and skin. he smelled like roses. he bared his fangs and grazed them over the exposed neck.

"j-jungkook dont" taehyung tried one last time. trying to free his had that was trapped under jungkooks arm. the other one was to weak, but pushed jeongguks shoulder trying his best.

jeongguk chuckled and bit down feeling the skin pop and his fang go in the soft flesh making him bleed. taehyung gasped and shut his eyes feeling the pain in his neck. he could feel jeongguks lips on his neck as the blood was leaving his body. it felt like his neck was turning cold. he didnt feel it properly. but he did feel the stinging pain from the teeth.

"s-stop"taehyung said. he saw someone stand in front of the cage. it was Jimin. he looked at taehyung seeing the energy slip from the angels body.

Jeongguk felt taehyung give up, the body in his arms was relaxing, the breathing slowed down. so he stopped and dropped taehyung. looking at the angel that groaned but didnt move a lot. seeing a couple tears that had wetten his cheeks.

he raised his hand and neared taehyungs face. feeling the wetness on his soft cheek. he didnt know why. jeongguk stood up and walked away leaving him.

as soon jeongguk was out of sight Jimin walked to the angel and sat on his knees next to him.

"taehyung?" he said. the angel opened his eyes looking at Jimin.

"hurts" was all he said. Jimin nodded. he knew it hurted. but it will heal fast as well. he just needed to eat well and rest. he will be fine. 

"come up. let me see" Jimin said pulling the weak angel up in a sitting position. taehyung whimpered but did as told. Jimin had a small bottle with him and a towel. he used it to clean the blood that was spilling from the two holes. then used the liquid to treaten it. jimin sighed looking at the angel. 

"thank you" taehyung said. he looked up. jimin noticed the angels eyes werent light like they used to be. they looked like there was a grey-ish filter over them. he frowned.

"are you okay?"he asked. Jimin knew others had feelings. but because he was a demon he didnt want others to mistaken him as kind. he wasnt kind. he wasnt to be trusted if he said so himself. he was a demon after all. but sometimes he can just do like he cared, maybe he actually did. no one knows only himself.

"im fine..i think" taehyung said.

"hm okay, i will bring food later. dont sleep" Jimin said and stood up leaving the angel alone again.

---

i want to play games but i first gotta finish school work. sad. i cant chose wich game to play im chosing between three i want to play all three but thats not possible.....

thank you for reading see u at the next chapter!