33: more

Taehyung laid there limply on Jeongguk's lap. His head and one arm over his shoulder. The other hanging next to his body.

Jeongguk had one arm around taehyung's waist the other on his neck. The thumb massaging the blood vessel that was located there.

"i know you enjoyed that" Jeongguk said he clearly had seen the wet spot on the angels underwear after he was done.

Taehyung didn't respond. He was trying to process what he just let happen.

"and i know you want more" jeongguk whispered a low growl was laced in his voice as he spoke the words.

Taehyung shivered reacting to that. That made jeongguk smirk.

Suddenly the throne room door opened and no other that Jimin walked in.

Jungkook smirk disappeared and he glared at the demon that entered the room.

"jeo-oh my" jimin said a bit surprised. He didn't expect this at all when he was on his way here.

"what do you want Jimin?" jeongguk asked. He could feel Taehyung finally move a bit. But jeongguk only tightened the angel against him not letting him move away.

"i was actually going to ask if i could take Taehyung to earth."

"no"

"you got enough time with him, he need space from your thirsty ass" Jimin said. He had given up trying to keep them separated.

Because for that it was already too late.

Now it was hoping the guardians wont find out, and if they did. Then hope they will go easy on the angel, which most likely won't happen.

"he would have more time with me if you didn't interrupted us" Jeongguk said and licked Taehyung's neck caressing his exposed back and neck.

"a-ah J-jeongguk" taehyung breathed out. His body reacted to the slightest touch from the devil. There was this connection between the two.

"damn....Hot" jimin said looking at the two.

"i know" Jeongguk grinned at Jimin for a second before putting on his blank face again.

"well then i'm going alone" Jimin said and shrugged turning away to leave the room.

Jeongguk waited until the demon was gone before putting all his attention back to the angel in his arms.

"Taehyungie~" jeongguk said. And that was for taehyung the first time he heard the devil say his name.

And that did something to him. It was like his heart was on fire. He took deep slow breaths leaning into Jeongguk.

"oh, you liked that hm" jeongguk chuckled and smelled the angels neck. Pecking the skin.

"d-don't...Bite" taehyung said softly. But his voice sounded unsure. Because a part actually wanted jeongguk to bite him.

"it wont hurt" jeongguk said and grazed his fangs over the skin. Then he bit down make taehyung gasp.

He sucked a gulp of blood. This time the bit only stung a bit. But it wasn't painful like before.

Taehyung......Like it...

It send nice tingles through his body when jeongguk licked and sucked his blood. He could feel it.

The devil pulled his teeth out and made sure to seal the holes so it won't keep bleeding.

"see....It's not bad" jeongguk said.

"hm" taehyung just hummed. He could smell jeongguk's rainy cinnamon smell which made him feel calm And at ease.

"sin with me little angel..." jeongguk asked again. But in different words.

"give yourself to me...All of it"

"...." taehyung's heart was beating like crazy.

"i know you want it" Jeongguk added.

"...."

"now, what is your answer?"

Taehyung didn't say anything. But jeongguk could feel two arms wrap around him and taehyung's face in his neck...

-

"can you stop following me" Jimin said to a kid that had been walking after him.

"you look different" the kid said.

"i look the same as you but bigger. Do you have a eye problem?" jimin said and rolled his eyes turning around and walking away.

"you are mean" the kid said but kept following the demon in disguise.

"stop following me, you are so annoying" jimin said turning around with a frown.

"your eyes are glowing" is all the kid said in response.

"can you shut the fu-"

Suddenly the kid was pushed his face in the grass.

"out of my way ant" jeongguk stood there and pulled taehyung from behind him towards Jimin.

"jeongguk what the hell" jimin said looking at the boy he pushed over just a seconds ago.

"here os Taehyung, i have stuff to do" Jeongguk said and disappeared again.

"who pushed me?!" the kid shouted frowning. "who are you?" he said noting taehyung.

"hello"

"who are you, you are not him" he pointed to Jimin.

"you don't even know me" Jimin said squinting his eyes.

"you are annoying" the kid mimicked Jimin's voice of earlier.

Then Jimin got irritated and pushed the kid over.

"lets go far far away from this kid" Jimin said and grabbed Taehyung's arm. Teleporting them somewhere else.

Demons could teleport. But they can't do it unlimited. It takes energy to do so. And you have to have a specific location in mind.

So sometimes they have to walk or fly. On earth its walk because they cant draw attention of humans to them.

"what was with the kid?" taehyung asked when they were standing in a park.

"he may have see me appear and then followed me" jimin shrugged. "but something else..."

"what is it?"

"do you have friends...I mean in heaven?"

"i...Well i have two" taehyung said and smiled. "Jin and Namjoon!"

"who are those?"

"they are like my brothers. Well not my real ones but Jin thought me almost everything i know about my magic and Namjoon learned me to who i am. They are very inspiring"

"thats nice. They must be missing you"

"probably" taehyung said sadly. He remembered how hard Jin worked to learn taehyung magic but he never was able to pass the test and that ended up to taehyung being thrown out of the group.

"you will meet them again. Im sure of that"

"you are nice, why?" taehyung said to Jimin.

"because i like you, we will be friends."

"i would like that!" taehyung said happy.

---

I cant wait to write the first smut......jhdjdhmrukvfhyb

Im only trying to figure out when is a good time...Im not sure yet..

Well thank you for readinggg! See u at the next chapter