37: praises

Taehyung was standing on the balcony. He remembered when Jeongguk dropped him here. He was terrified. He really thought he was going to die.

But now the devil didn't do that anymore. And besides they have sinned together. Making a forbidden connection.

Taehyung didn't regret it. It wasn't like he could do anything else if Jeongguk didn't came in the picture. He would just be wandering around. Waiting till he possibly starved to death or just disappeared.

But lucky for him he had not someone with him.

Jeongguk.

He may be a bit strange time to time. But he didn't actually hurt him anymore. Still he was intimidating most of the times. He was the devil after all.

"what are you thinking?" jeongguks voice was heard behind him.

Taehyung turned around a bit surprised since jeongguk wasn't in the room when he entered here. He keeps forgetting that he could just pop up any second of the day.

"nothing much actually" he answered leaning against the railing.

"i see." Jeongguk walked forward standing now in front of Taehyung.

"i sometimes wonder" jeongguk started looking at taehyung. "how some angels can be so beautiful" he touched taehyung's cheek gently. "and delicate"

"demons can be too"

"we are not, we are very different people" jeongguk said placing his arms on the edge of the balcony trapping the boy between his arms.

"but you are kind to me now" taehyung said looking into the pair of red eyes which he began to like. He liked them more when they moved to meet his own blue ones.

"to you yes. Others..No" jeongguk said and moved closer their chests only a centimeter apart. And this closeness made taehyung flustered. He looked around trying to look like it didn't make him feel a kind of way. Acting cool,

but obviously failing.

"cute" jeongguk said and moved his head with taehyung so he didn't have a choice but look at the devil.

Taehyung looked forward and jeongguk took that chance to kiss him. Pressing their body's together.

Taehyung felt this wave of warmth go over him when it happened and raised his arms wrapping them around Jeongguk's torso.

Jeongguk liked that a lot. He turned his head and licked taehyung's lip. The angel slightly parted his lips.

The devil slipped his tongue inside the warm wet mouth searching for the angel's. Moving them together.

Taehyung lets out a lewd noise clutching Jeongguks shirt.

The devil lifted taehyung up placing him on the railing getting between his legs which the angel wrapped around his waist tightly. Jeongguk had his arm around the pretty boy making sure he couldn't fall.

Even if he did, he will catch him.

The moment got too heated and jeongguk pulled away looking at the angels delicious soft pink lips.

"i could kiss you all day" he said. His voice was low and soft.

"it's...Good" taehyung said with a slight blush on his cheeks. Feeling jeongguk's raven locks that were long. He could feel them on his neck twisting them in his finger.

"may i bite you?" Jeongguk asked. This time he asked it.

Taehyung could see the devil's fangs glister when he spoke those words. jeongguk's eyes focused on his neck.

"yes" taehyung said and jeongguk didn't hold back for even a second. Pressing his lips on the angels neck and sink his fangs inside the soft flesh. A soft pop was heard when it broke through the skin.

He hummed a bit tasting the angel's sweet blood on his tongue.

Taehyung closed his eyes. Unlike the first couple times this felt good. It was starting to feel better every time jeongguk did it.

He ran his hand into jeongguk's hair tugging at it. Not to hard. He didn't know a demon biting could feel like this.

The devil pulled out after a few last licks and grinned.

"your blood is the best liquid i can have" he said.

"glad it is.." taehyung just blurted out.

The devil smirked and chuckled. He then leaned forward pecking taehyung's lips again before he suddenly stopped.

"Taehyung go inside darling" jeongguk whispered and helped taehyung down on his feet.

A bit confused the angel obeyed and walked into the bedroom.

Jeongguk was looking at something in the distance on the field.

He could see a golden shimmer and a pair of white sharp wings.

A guardian.....

---

I have to chose. Go to sports and have less time with my brother. Or skip sports and have more time with my brother.

A tough decision, i really like both.
But i think imma go for my brother. He is important!

Annyhow, here is a update. Im a bit late sorry!🙏🏻

Thank you for reading, see u at the next chapter
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ