28: or

"Jimin get the fuck out of my room!" Jeongguk said and sat up.

The angel was stunned in place but as soon he got himself back together he quickly closed his robe and pulled his legs up.

He was about to lose himself..

He didn't even try to stop the devil.

His body just accepted it. It responded to him. Taehyung realised this and he bit his lip.

He is the worst angel..

"were you about to claim him?" Jimin asked and crossed his arms while raising his brows.

"yes i was" jeongguk stood up feeling frustrated. "what about it?"

"your self control is nowhere to be found"

"i do have self control PARK" jeongguk hated when someone said that. Because he knew when it came to the little angel he had no self control and would throw himself over him any second.

"no you don't, come lets go walk" Jimin said and walked towards the door pulling the devil after him.

"if you don't let me go this instant i will break your arm" taehyung heard jeongguk say when leaving the room.

The angel was left alone, and he wasn't happy.

"stupid stupid" taehyung said and hit his head.

"its the fucking devil, how stupid can you be" taehyung said to himself. He is trying so hard to make himself regret it. And never do it again.

But he couldn't.

Because he liked it..

There was this feeling he got whenever jeongguk gave him attention. When he touches him.

And that feeling was good, he liked that feeling.

"why does it gotta be him.." taehyung mumbled and gave up trying to put his thoughts elsewhere.

But on the other side. He surrendered to the devil's hands ready.

Taehyung is now just a angel, and his life was owned by the devil.

"this is messed up" he said and stood up. Tying the waistband together to cover himself properly. He didn't understand why he had these feeling for the devil. He was a angel. It shouldn't be.

He may look calm on the outside apart from the frown on his face. But inside his heard was heavily beating.

It was calling the devil's name.

-

"jeongguk you can't do that to him" jimin said once the two were down on the main floor.

"do what"

"demons and angels are not allowed to mate" jimin quoted. "i know what i saw, and it was definitely going to be that if i didn't walk in"

"yea so what. I do what i fucking want" jeongguk said and crossed his arms.

"i get that you don't care about the consequences because you are jeongguk and can get away with everything." jimin pointed his finger like he did when he was angry.

"yea that right. I can. Because i am the devil and i'm the fucking king out here"

"yes you may be, but he isnt. He is just a angel. He cant take the consequences for YOUR actions"

"why are you protecting him?" jeongguk asked squinting his eyes at the demon.

"because no one else will" jimin said.