"ah maja! my hyungs told me to relay their message to the both of you. wear something nice, they're taking you somewhere." he teasingly said.

"they'll be here in 5 minutes." he continued, and at a snap, the two of them started to head towards their room — panicking. i can ever hear them asking each other on what outfit they should wear that'll make their man's eyes bawl out.

"i guess now i can have you on my own." he glanced at my face one more time, before pulling my arm once again.

as the elevator door closed, i saw jennie getting out on the other side. she was facing down and it looked like something was bothering her.  whatever it was, i'll make sure to ask her what it is.

"where are we going?" i asked as he opened the car door for me. he hopped in and started buckling the seatbelt for me. he paused a bit when our faces were inches apart, and i noticed how his eyes went down onto my lips. i gulped before clearing my throat.

"somewhere special." he responded as he stepped on the engine.

the drive didn't last for hours though. next thing i knew was he already parked the car here, with a scenic view of city lights reflected on the water.

he pulled out something from the compartment, revealing a face mask and beanie. i cussed under my breath after realizing i wasn't able to disguise!

"i knew you'd forget, that's why i prepared." he proudly said as he put the beanie on me. i furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"if you didn't pull me out of our dorm so swiftly, then maybe i would've been wearing a disguise." i annoyingly answered, causing him to snicker. i swear he really loved annoying me!

he went out of the car and opened the door as he offered his hand to me.

"come with me?" he asked. i rolled my eyes first and flashed a smile before taking his hands. what is he up to now?

he intertwined his fingers onto mine as we walked towards his destination. i honestly don't honestly know where we are except for the fact that we were near an ocean.

"let this be the day i mark this place as ours!" he happily said as he went closer to the tank. my eyes widened upon seeing him write our initials on it.

"ya! are you out of your mind jeon?" i scolded. the letter L and J are clearly seen on the tank. i quickly grabbed the thing he was using to write, and drew a line above our initials. it's the start of 2019 and i can't risk anything right now, especially when there are eyes everywhere.

"ya! why did you do that?" he complained. i knew he'd react this way so i used my cuteness to him so he won't make a big deal out of it. he sighed and messed my hair before sitting on the bench near us.

"atleast thank me for handling you so well." he pointed out.

"what handle?"

"whatever."

i sat beside him and leaned my head onto his shoulders. he put his hand on my lap and started caressing it.

"jungkook-ah," i mumbled.

"hm?"

"what did bambam tell you? i saw pics of you two during stage encores, whispering to one another." i continued. i've asked bambam about it before, yet he won't say a thing.

"secret, baby." he responded. my lips automatically pouted upon hearing what he said. i wonder what they're talking about. guess i'll just find it out on my own, since i know even jungkook won't budge.