Chapter 6: "Forgive & Forget"

All of us sat in the limo in silence. Hikaru and Kaoru sat close to each other and far away from me I could have possibly. We were separated by Arabella and Marcus who were holding hands laughing as they watched a comedy on the T.V. I stared down at the bouquet of red roses.

I can’t even look them in the eyes. How am I ever going to spend four years in the host club with them?

I watch as a tear falls down landing on one of the roses, now noticing a little letter poking out from the bundle of roses. I pull it out unfolding it:

If you are going to be a member of the host club, you have to heal from the past.

-K

Of course this was Kyoya’s doing, he must have talked Tamaki into having the twins come pick me up. This is hopeless. That incident has left me speechless when I’m around Hikaru and Kaoru.

I have a panic attack.

“Just get it out already” I look up meeting Hikaru’s eyes “this is your chance to say everything you could possibly want, we won’t get mad”

“We deserve it” Kaoru adds.

I throw the roses at them full force, the bouquet flies everywhere in a huge mess covering the twins “do you have any idea what you’ve done to me?!” I scream “I have to take pills every night and morning for depression, sleep, and at one point for an eating disorder” Arabella stares down at her feet not saying a word.

“I’m sorry!” Kaoru screams with tears in his eyes “we did a terrible thing… I did an awful thing to you. I even did that” he points to my hair. “You had the most beautiful curls in the world…”

“Kaoru…” Hikaru whispers holding Kaoru. He slaps Hikaru’s hand away whipping his eyes.

When the car stops I dart out holding Arabella’s hand “come on, we don’t want to leave Tamaki waiting”

The opening ceremony is held in the garden where the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom, everyone is gathered around chatting with each other. I spot Tamaki as soon as I arrive smiling when our eyes meet. I smile running up to him hugging him “I missed you so much” I laughed “worst car ride ever”

His face becomes serious “they didn’t hurt you did they?” I shake my head “of course not it’s just…” he spins me around “don’t worry about it my princess, for I have changed the twins image!” he holds me now with my back against him; he points to the twins yards away talking to a group of girls… sweetly?? The girls are… enjoying themselves??

WHAT WOUNDERFUL THING HAS TAMAKI DONE TO THEM???????

“After the day they broke your heart, I went back and talked to them. Ever since then they promised to change their ways. They swore to be kind instead of hateful towards all these beautiful ladies… especially you”

I roll my eyes “you know that won’t exactly help in my case”

He sighs “of course I know that… but it’s a start, right?”

I look back at the twins. I still feel deep in my heart the feeling I had towards Kaoru are still there. Like a small fire that still hasn’t died down. But, that feeling can come back if I feed my feelings to it.

Could it be possible for me to forgive and forget? Or maybe my memories are to hurt and torn to ever consider giving him a chance.                   

I need to clear my head; I need to be in the one place that makes me happy…

The Host Club.