Chapter 11: "and she lived happily ever- wait, what?!"

The following Monday morning I woke up to the door bell ringing. I rolled out of bed when grandma didn't answer. "will someone get that?" I yelled in the direction of my closed door.

Still, grandma didn't answer.

Startled, I looked over at Arabella's guitar stand where she sat in her guitar form, fast sleep.

"music makes my heart beat" I said out loud. Arabella began raising up into the air then fell back down in her human form.

She stood up rubbing her eyes, yawning. "is it morning already?" Arabella asked.

"Arabella, I think something's wrong with Grandma, go check on her while I answer the door"

She nodded walking up to the door then stopped "oh child, you cant answer the door like that" she snapped her fingers and my now long wavy blonde hair lost its bed head and began cascading perfectly down my shoulders, my pajama gown began morphing into my yellow uniform dress, and my dark brown panty hoes began flowing down my legs as my black buckle shoes began to appear.

"where have you been all these mornings?" I asked laughing she rolled her eyes and went into the other room.

I took in a deep breath as I stood in front of the front door. "who is it?" I called out trying to sound as playful and girly as possible. "its us!" the twins called out.

Great, just who I wanted to see.

I rolled my eyes opening the door getting stuffed animals and cards shoved into my face "happy valentines day!" they chimed

"Tamaki told us to come and get you before we headed to the mall!" Hikarou said as both of them grabbed me pulling me through the door.

"good morning Miss Suoh" the old gentlemen driver greeted holding the door open as the twins shoved me inside. "I'm being kidnapped!" I yelled at the driver who just shook his head laughing under his breath. The twins climbed in shoving me and my gifts aside.

"you know, these might not be roses but ill still beat you two with the stuffed animals" this made the twins burst out laughing

"yeah, 'cause we're so scared!" Karou said trying to control his laughter.

"what are you going to do? Beat us to death with an 'I Love You' bear!" Hikarou added making them both laugh even harder. I glared at him with a cold stone expression

"Arabella" I began speaking out loud "use your Medusa spell on this bear"

The medium stuffed bear in my hand began slowly turning into stone.

"try me" I said with a evil smile.

The twins stopped laughing when they saw the bear turn to stone, and trust me now I was the one laughing.

We arrived at the front of the mall where the twins quickly climbed out of the limo grabbing onto Tamaki "Boss, your sister is trying to kill us!" the twins wined. I climbed out smiling at Tamaki

"no one gave me the memo we we're ditching school" I said tossing the many gifts back into the limo.

Tamaki handed me a box as soon as I turned back around "our father is the headmaster. He doesn't care if we took one of my favorite holidays off!" he chimed (and yes, his eyes sparkled) "valentines day is a day of-"

"oh god please don't-" I interrupted. But of course, he didn't listen.

"beauty!" the sparkles seemed to burst from behind him as his hand blew sparkles at me as he held a finger between his fingers.