◇𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦◇

Magsimula sa umpisa

Everyone began to fly their brooms, others struggling, while some managed. I took a deep breath and started to positioned myself on the broom, Both my legs on one side.

I focused on my magic and I began to fly. I smiled to myself, proud of the progress I made. As I was in the air, I saw Yuno standing on his broom, making me want to try it too.

I slowly yet steadily, stood on my broom. 'I did it!' My smile widened and I decided to do something different. I bent my knees slightly and let my arms balance me in the air as I quickly dashed around. 'This is actually fun!' I giggled.

3rd person POV

A (H/c)nette was flying around, standing on her broom with a wide smile visible on her face as she giggled, catching the attention of some of the Captains.

'It seems as though that girl has alot of control over her magic to be able to fly around.' Charlotte thought to herself.

'That peasant would be useful atleast with her magic.' Nozel thought and glanced at his sides to see the some other captains also looking at the same girl with interest.

(Y/n) POV

As I dashed around, I completely forgot I was in an exam until I saw Asta still on the ground, trying to fly his broom. I wanted to approach him and help, but it seems like Sekke is keeping him company.

I sighed and continued to fly around, feeling relaxed. I eventually stopped at one spot, standing straight and tilted my head towards the sky, closing my eyes.

"(Y/n)!" I suddenly heard a voice in my head, startling me and causing me to stumble a bit. 'What was that? Is day dreaming finally getting to me?' I frowned and shook my head. 'Just my imagination..'

[Time Skip]

"All right, the next exam shall be the last one. You will engage in actual combat." Captain Masky announced and everyone stared. "You'll be battling!" Captain Lion exclaimed. "You will pair off and fight your partner. You may use your grimoires to attack. Fighting, is our duty. Show us your true abilities!" He finished and Captain Masky spoke up.

"As soon as one of you yields, or becomes unable to fight, the exam will be over. There will be mages who can use healing magic on standby." Captain Lion yelled again. "So fight to your heart's content!"

I looked around, already seeing people pairing with one another and I still couldn't find one. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see a guy with fancy clothing, he seems to be a noble.

"Fight me, peasant." He glared at me. 'That's.. inviting, really.' I mentally sighed but nodded my head.

When it was Asta's turn to battle, I intently watched, ignoring the people murmuring behind me. He won with just one blow. I smirked proudly, looking at Sekke who was underestimating him. 'As expected from my rival.'

People continued to talk about Asta and he yelled. "All of you shut up! I told you, I'm going to become the Wizard King! You got a problem with that?!" I smiled as I could hear people mutter in disbelief. 'They have no idea how hard he's worked.'

I tuned them out, looking at the sky and began to let my mind wonder as the battles continued. 'That cloud looks like a tato.'

Soon, it was Yuno's turn and I watched him battle with a noble. Their magic clashed, but in the end, his opponent was blown away with his wind and won. Everyone was amazed by how powerful he was.

And now, it was my turn to battle with another noble. "You may have been chosen by a four leaf grimoire, but that doesn't mean you're strong enough to fight me. So I'd forfeit if I were you." He sneered and I smirked.