Thee village hidden in the leaf

Aye do you guys want me to change the plot like a lot or keep it the same? I might change it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person pov

Y/n laid asleep in the hospital bed having nightmares about what happened last night. Unknown to her a certain person with a white and red robe was watching her sleep. Suddenly her eyes shot opens as she scanned everything around her. Her eyes locked with the Lord third eyes.

"Where am I?" She croaked out.

The old man gave her a gentle and welcome smile.

"Why my child you are in the hidden leaf village hospital I am the third Hokage ."

Then it all dawned on her. The memories from last night. The murder, the blood, the power. She looked down sorrow and grief flashed across her eyes before she pushed them away and returned to her natural emotionless face. Not that he could see she was wearing a mask. The Hokage put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile. Then his face became serious.

" Now that you are awake get ready and I will take you to my office." He said handing you your clothes.

Y/n nodded before rushing into the restroom. Y/n came out wearing my normal outfit with her favorite black cloak and of course her mask and eyepatch. (She has a sweater but doesn't want to wear it rn)

Your pov

            A black crop top and white and black camo cargo pants

A black crop top and white and black camo cargo pants. I got out of the bathroom and nodded at the Hokage telling him I was ready to go. As we arrived at the Hokages office I noticed one of the jounin I saw at the gates when I was being attacked. He had a couple scars on his face and had a big trench coat. There was another jounin there he had long blonde hair that was tied into a ponytail. They seemed to be studying me as I was doing the same to them. The air was getting thicker and thicker until the Hokage loudly cleared his throat to get our attention. We all looked at the Hokage to see him staring at us with a serious expression.

"Now I know that your last home has been destroyed from rogue ninjas, so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to live here in the leaf and become a leaf shinobi, but in order to do so we have to search your memories to make sure you are not a threat to the leaf and tell me any secrets you are keeping." The Hokage stated in authority.

I frowned but nodded anyways. My Memories were never good. I had my family but they put me up for adoption. After that I was adopted by a new family the
Suzuki. They were an abusive family who had no remorse for human life. They would torcher me for days. They made me learn how to fight, kill and made me train till I collapsed. After a month of being with the Suzuki I awoken the the sharingan and the mangekyou sharingan in my right eye. After I saw that I had the mangekyou sharingan I thought it would be nice to focus on chakra control so I begged them to see if I can go to the library. I told them that I would get stronger and that I was going to get chakra control scrolls. They agreed but that only made them train me harder.

Thanks to the scrolls from the library I learned about lady Tsunade one of the legendary sannin. I learned how she abstained the yin seal on her forehead. Focusing chakra on my forehead I abtained the yin seal in a week. It took the legendary sannin Tsunade 3 years and I mastered it in a week. After that I focused my chakra to my eye to see if I can surpass the mangekyou sharingan. I did that for about a year untill I saw it turn into the rinnegan the then transform into different looking eyes. I got freaked out so I just kept it at the rennegan and decided to keep it a secret. Of course my family found out and bragged to my old clan about how I was a prodigy. A while later they died and my old clan took me back but only used me as a weapon.

The Hokage snapped me out of my depressing thoughts he told me that I had to be blindfolded and cuffed with chakra chains just for procaution. I've also learned that the jounin with the trench coat was named Ibiki and the other jounin is named Inoichi. They cuffed me and blindfolded me before they started to guide me to our destination. Half way there I started talking to them.

"This is kinky do you guys like this stuff?" I said

One of them started to chuckle before the other hit the back of my head. And did to keep walking. About two minutes later I asked another question.

" Have you ever wondered if clouds look down at people and say hey that one is shaped like an idiot?" At this point they bother started dying of laughter.

"Your funny kid I'm really starting to like you." I'm guessing Inochi said that I just smiled. Not that can see of course.

"Haha this kid is great haha." I'm guessing Inoichi said that.

From then in I really didn't talk the whole way there. I was to busy wondering what my life would be like. Would the villagers despise me? Would I make friends? Will I have a better life now? Am I all alone now? And what's my goal? Oh I know I want to one of the most powerful shinobi. One that can protect there home and the people in it. I stood up straighter and had determination in my eyes. I will protect this village will my life I will not let it fall like my last one!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is her sweater it's baggy on her but stops on her hips

different eyes she has ( sorry I didn't really know what to put so I kinda just searched anime eyes)