Untitled Part 8

The next day we went out to get some bandages I already had some and so did the school that we were going to. There was blood all over the streets we were used to seeing blood tho the others looked like they were going to barf because of the smell. Must suck for them I can't smell that much with my mask. We got what we needed and headed out but i found a gun store and i was wondering why no one took all the guns i had a bunch in a scroll though but eh who cares the more the merrier. I'm guessing the guys caught on to what i was staring at cause they started heading towards me. I nodded, when we got inside i found a big black bag that could fit all the guns inside and there were speakers for music or to say something. I could charge our phones because i had lightning chakra too along with all the other chakra types. (sorry if spelled wrong)

We quickly got them but mia kinda looked scared. "Whats wrong mia"

"Nothing.... i am used to seeing blood but i never killed anything before and I'm scarred".

"Its ok"

After that we went into downtown trying to get to the school without any zombies seeing us. Of course that was no luck Mia just had to scream when she saw one. Soon because of how loud she was a whole herd of zombies were coming towards us it looked like have the town. We ran we were blocked by a school looked like a middle school or high school. I grabbed the black bag and started shooting the zombies soon me and Oliver and Liam looked at each other we knew exactly what to do. Liam went over to Mia and started protecting her because the was frozen with fear. Me and Oliver started killing the zombies.

(Those people are zombies 😂)
After we were done killing most of them oliver was out of amo and i only had two gun and liam was running out. The her was now going to liam and mia. I turned on the speakers and started playing really loud music all of them started coming towards me.

(just use your imagination imagine that's you except for the other five that's going on/ pretend your tatsuya and that other guys wasn't there and your shooting at zombies with real guns 😅)

After I was done using all the amo in my guns I started running into a random building the speakers were still playing loudly so they kept on following me. After i was on the roof I closed the door behind me. Soon the zombies got through I smiled and ran towards the edge of the building. I jumped off and into a new building window. The window shattered as I broke in thank god it was a mattress store. Then I ran down to the bottom of the building that the zombies were at and chained the door shut. I signed in relief i didn't even have a scratch on me. Then some people ran out of the middle school or high school

"Are you ok" one said with blue highlights said.

I nodded and looked up. As soon as i looked up his face got red, redder than a tomato.

The others came towards us there was one with glasses and brown hair, the other one was a guy with red hair he looked like he had an attitude same with the guy with the mask but mine was so much cooler than his. As soon as the saw me they all had red faces for some reason. Then five girls came out with one guy. The one with blond hair looked like a Asshole. Then came out a little chubby girl with short brown hair she looked really hyper. I looked at the guy he looked like the girl with blond hair. There was one with glasses she looked smart and one with a sweater she looked shy.

"Do you guys want to come with us, were going to a safe place for a while then we'll be off to an old town that i know,....Im (name) by the way"

They nodded the girl with blond hair keeps on giving me dirty looks and she keep on whispering to the guy next to her but whenever he looked at me he blushed. I got bored of just walking and doing nothing and i don't think there ready to know that ninjas and vampires are real so i don't want to pull out my things so that's how were walking. I pulled out a book i can tell my surroundings it's easy. As soon as we got there the door was locked i looked up to where we used to sneak in through the little vent thing. I climbed up the tree and swung from the branch the only one who noticed me climbing up the tree with chakra was the guy with blue highlights. I let go of the branch and went into the vent. When i got to the door i opened it and all of them looked at me in shock. Liam and Oliver just smirked at me cause they knew what i did , on the other hand Mia was looking confused. I looked at the boy who saw me and put my finger to my lips his face turned red again and nodded. Then they all fled in."Hey guys just to tell you, you all will get your own rooms with beds there should be boot camp clothes in the closet the showers work the power works and there are no zombies here, There are also parts of the building that has a garden with food and flowers if you wanna go there, This place is close to 30 square miles so yeah ill show you to your rooms.

When I got to the rooms I pointed to one and said it was my room they all nodded but one with brown hair and glasses asked a question.

"How do you know this place so well?'

"I went to this boot camp when I was about 4 mabey 3 but i don't want to talk about my past its full with dread , well ima let you guys do you know" I said as I was about to close the door. "WAIT! where are the showers" the girl with blond hair said.

UNTIL NEXT TIME