saying goodbye

I don't know how to tell naruto I'm leaving not that he would care that much he never saw me without my emotionless face. I was walking when a certain duck butt bumped into me. He was expecting me to be one of his fangirls and scream over him. He glared at me I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. I think this took him by surprise because his eyes were wide. I went to walk up the stairs I could still feel his eyes on me. I entered the classroom with my backpack on with the things I needed, I was a naruto's only friend at the moment so this must be really hard for him. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Naruto I'm going to be leaving for a year on a little mission I can give you this so whenever you are in trouble I can come right away" I gave him a flying thunder god kunai that his dad still uses.

"Why are you leaving me," He said with teary eyes now all eyes were on us I didn't like it.

"Naruto I told you I have to go on a mission," I said a little more annoyed now that people were watching us"

"Oh OK just promise me you will come back after your mission is done," Naruto shouted in my ear. I nodded he smiled and went back to his seat. I'm guessing Iruka sensei heard because he came to me and said goodbye. I started walking out of the class and I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around the person who was looking at me was Sasuke I rolled my eyes and went home.

I was getting ready to leave when there was a knock at my door. I walked over to the door and opened it outside was sad looking Itachi with a sad smile you can see tear stains on his cheeks.

"Itachi what's wrong," I said with a little care in my voice. This caught Itachi by surprise I let him in he glopped me in a hug. I kinda hugged him back I'm not really used to this.

"I don't want you to leave (name), but Hokage-same said that we can come and visit but only to give you missions" he mumbled into my shirt but I can hear him clearly. " don't worry ill be back in just going somewhere," I say to him rubbing his back. Itachi was kinda like a close friend to me so usually, when we are alone I will show some kind of emotion or at least try to.

Itachi pov

I didn't want her to leave she was close to me I also had a thing for her. I'm only 15 she is 14 along with Naruto and her other classmates in the academy. (name) is already too strong for the academy but she still decides to go to the academy. She's strong and beautiful I have a lot of competition when my cousin saw her he nearly got a nose bleed. The weird part is she doesn't even have to do anything, she doesn't show her emotions, face or legs or a lot of her arms and yet she is the most beautiful thing on earth.

You're pov

"Ok Itachi I have to go my peeps are going to be there soon and I don't want to be late to meet them".

"I'm sorry, I must be going Hokage said he wanted to talk to me a while ago".

With that, he left. I grabbed my keys and my backpack and another backpack in the side of a scroll for my weapons. I had these little poles that transformed into things like speakers, motorcycles, etc.  I walked and saw Liam with a green gas mask and camo black shirt and some green baggy camo sweats. Mia was wearing a white t-shirt that matched her hair and some short shorts. Oliver was wearing what it looked like army black baggy sweats and a black sweater and a _ mask. (I'm gonna let you guys pick you the mask)

 (I'm gonna let you guys pick you the mask)

(Except it's a gas mask)

Time skip

Are you guys ready to go I said from behind them Liam and Oliver looked at me and their faces turned red? I threw 4 little glowing poles and they turned into four motorcycles with helmets that had speakers in them and microphones on them so you can hear the other people and you could make songs or sing. These motorcycles have hologram screens. Mia told me that she didn't know how to ride one and didn't have good balance so I gave her the biggest one.

After we got on I took a glance at the village "Goodbye for a little while". We rode until we came into a city that was close to my boot camp first we would have to find a place to stay so we wouldn't get eaten by any zombies. We found a house with more food in it and it wasn't a complete wreck so I'm guessing that the people here already left when the zombie apocalypse happened. Quickly getting inside before being spotted. After getting inside Oliver hugged me I tensed a bit since I wasn't really used to being hugged, except by Itachi or Naruto.

"Why were you gone so long"

"I don't know, I just wanted to clear my head"

"Ok well at least I can see you again, we missed you, well I'ma go with the others, good to see you again"

He ran off with a little shade of pink on his cheeks. I just shrugged and followed.

I MAY HAVE  MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES BUT PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME