Age 14 im leaving for a little bit

Age 14 I'm leaving for a little bit

Just a quick thing to tell you, ok people and dangerous fellows will be 14 or 16 or 17

I woke up in a jolt, sweat covered my forehead as my breathing got lighter. I jumped outta bed and went to get dressed. After I got dressed I teleported to the Hokage's office I didn't bother to knock. I walked inside Hokage raised an eyebrow at me as he blew out a puff of smoke." Hokage same I want to leave for a while is that ok."

Hokage just looked at me in disbelief trying to see if I was just kidding. but I don't understand why he would do that I'm not really the kidding type, well I can't really like I do joke around but this is not one of those times." are you sure I heard there's a virus going around is making other people and we'll do some bad things more like each other kind of bad thing there are only some survivors I heard we put a seal on every villager to make sure that they will not get infected by this cuz that but because other people don't know how to use chakra they can't use this. I looked at Hokage in determination he nodded his head and blew a puff of smoke.

"Hokage is it ok if I bring a couple of friends with me, where I will be going we have some memories there." He smiled at me

"You have friends." He laughed at me I rolled my eyes and smiled I don't know if he saw it because I had my mask on.

I was at home packing my things my katana that changes color when I'm feeling a certain way. Some scrolls that have some of my animal/friends (some of them are neko) in this one I have wolves, hellhounds, dragons, and demons. After I was done I called my friends to come with me.

I grabbed the motorcycle that I built it was blue and could change colors when I want it to. It could also put up a hologram screen so that I could put on any music or beat/instrumental.

First, call Liam

           "Hey Liam do you want to come with me on a little trip for like a year"

"Sure but may I ask why we are leaving for a year"

"Just going out for a while but there has been an incident of zombies in a certain area so we have to be on high alert, we will probably go to the old boot camp"

"The one where you would always get in trouble but be the best one there"

" yeah...... that one there might still be some survivors over there so just be ready ok"

" ok I will its been a while since we've been out of the village on a road trip are you going to be bringing the other guys too"

"Yeah. is something wrong"

"Just a little competition, uh oh it's nothing alright when will we be going"

"Probably tomorrow so get to packing your stuff k"

(Liam has ended the call)

I took in a deep breath this is going to be kinda difficult.

Calling Oliver

    "Hey Oliver would you like to come on a trip with me and Liam and some other people"

"Yeah sure Where are we going"

"Ok so start packing your stuff and just to warn you the place we are going to is our old boot camp school remember, there is a disease like a zombie apocalypse so be sure to bring some weapons"

(call ended)
Calling mia

"Hey mia long time no see, would you like to go on a trip wit-"

" sure but why"

"We're just going on a trip to our old boot camp and probably some other places too, but bring some weapons there is a disease that is like the zombie apocalypse"

"Wait zomb-"

"Alright see you at the gate tomorrow"

(call ended)

Doesn't feel go do be interrupted does it I smirked to myself.