60:\\ A Little Birdie

Start from the beginning

And when her parents were together, she'd always sneak out in the middle of the night and I would walk with her to the nearby pond where we would make out. It was always fun, but I wanted more and she wouldn't let me take what I wanted.

Thus, one night after basketball practice, she wanted to sneak out the day and I happily obliged since I had just gotten my drivers license. And so I happily drove to her house, shut off all the lights of my car and picked her up.

"Are we sneaking in?" She asked, clearly giddy as she moved in her seat, her skirt rising as she sat in the passenger seat. I couldn't help but stare and wonder why she was provoking me tonight. Was she wearing this as a sign to tell me she was ready?

If she was, I would happily take her right then and there.

"Yeah babe," I said, placing my hand on her upper thigh as I drove us to the school and parked in the back. I saw the lights were on so I parked in the shadows and unlocked the window that I had purposely left unlocked before leaving school earlier. Nobody cared or even knew about it.

"Ooh! I feel like a spy! We belong on Spy Kids," she giggled as I helped her into the window and shut it.

She sat at a desk, I could see her underwear and my mind was jumbled instantly, going to odd places. She grinned cheerfully at me, her eyes full of lust, "so are we going to do some homework?"

"You know I would rather do someone... my bad, did I say someone? I meant something else." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes. We had had this conversation countless times and I was sick of it. You'd think telling someone what you want enough times would lead them toward doing it. But no, not Violet. She was too stubborn.

"I didn't really bring homework, I did bring a book though. Pride and prejudice, have you read it?" She smiled excitedly as I glared at her. Sometimes she could be so boring.

I walked over to her and shook my head, placing my hand on her shoulder as I scooted the seat beside her and sat. I heard her breath hitch and grinned. Tonight would be the night, "I'm going to kiss you now." I whispered as she smiled and leaned forward. One thing led to another until I had her screaming. Her words were incoherent as I pulsed against her.

She was crying afterwards on the classroom floor and I was confused. I thought that this was what she wanted, she didn't stop me at any time. And then she started crying harder.

Being the gentleman that I was, I decided to give her space so I left. And she never contacted me after that.

I was certain that pure, innocent Violet Veowsalot wouldn't tell anybody about our first time. Yet, I was clearly wrong and she would need to pay for it.

I glared at her house, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Within minutes, she unlocked it and looked me with the darkest look in her eye. "Violet, hello." I said, "can I come in?"

"No." She said, maintaining eye contact with me, "I'd like to know why your little friend decided to do this to my face." I pointed at my jaw which had a few cuts and my eyes, which were now a greenish-blue bruise instead of the deep purple that they had been days ago.

"What are you talking about? What friend? And why are you asking me?" She asked, disgust written all over her face as she stared at me. I couldn't contain my anger as I went straight for her throat and pushed her up against a wall.

"S...Stop it!" She gasped, trying to rip my hands off her throat. I was surprised that her so-called boyfriend wasn't around, all the more power to me.

"No! Tell me why you would tell that bastard!" I shouted as I saw fear flash in her eyes.

"I can't breath," she choked as I released her throat and wrapped my hands around her arms, pinning her to the wall.

"Now you can, tell me now!" I glared at her, my voice rising as she began to cry. Good, she deserves it for the suffering she put me through.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She turned her face away from me as I grabbed her cheeks and made her face me again.

"Oh really!" I shouted, I should've seen it coming, her fist met my face and her knee to my crotch as I immediately released her. She quickly rushed away from me, yet my adrenaline was pumping and I was beyond angry. How dare she disrespect me and lie to people about what happened between us!?

"Go away!" She shouted as I followed her up the stairs. She shut her bedroom door and I groaned.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be Violet. Open the door and we can talk." I yelled, kicking her door down just as she had one leg out the window. "Oh no you don't!" I rushed over to her and snatched her, throwing her into the bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Get off of me!" She shouted kicking until I pinned her hips down with mine and her arms behind her head. She was immobilized.

"So you'll put out with Aaron but not me?" I spat as she sobbed quietly below me. "I was your boyfriend for two years! You hardly knew this boy for a few months!"

"Please go away, get off of me." She said through a tear covered face and a large sob escaped the back of her throat.

"Tell me why you told him of all people. That's my teammate! Do you understand how disrespectful that is to me and the team? I need the spot so I can get into college! If he tells anyone, it ruins it for me! Do you understand? And now I can't trust him not to tell anyone because you are so stupid!" I muttered, leaning forward as she took sharp breaths.

"Please don't hurt me." She whimpered as I stretched out above her.

"How about I leave you with a memory you'll never forget." The idea struck me as I realized the untimely position we were in. I could feel her heart beating quickly and realized what I wanted. My revenge would be easily had.

"No! No! Stop please! No!" She said, frozen in her spot as I unzipped her jeans and pulled up her shirt. Tears streamed down her face as I watched her. Cry bitch.

"Violet?" A voice said as a tall man stood at the door. I quickly put my pants back on and stood up as she lay there, frozen and crying. "Excuse me young man, do you mind giving me a moment with my daughter."

"How the hell did you get in here?" I glared at him, the stupid old man had ruined all the fun before it could even begin. Regardless, I'd gotten to see her squirm and that was revenge enough, for now.

"The door was open and I heard screaming. Do you mind giving me a minute with my daughter?" He asked again as I stood up.

"I don't want this bitch anyway." I shot her a glare and headed downstairs, happy that my goal was achieved. I began my walk home.

In case you're interested in getting the totally edited/revised/changed paperback version of this book:

AMAZON PAPERBACK LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Boy-Who-Read-Minds-ebook/dp/B08RYV11F2/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=veronica+Soliman&qid=1609863783&sr=8-3

Barnes and Noble: (Link will be available in the coming weeks)

Apple Store: (Link will be available in the coming weeks)