A Loftier Height

"I need to talk to you about something I am not sure you are aware of." I say as I quietly guide Mo Yuan into the hot tub where a much needed bath is waiting for the both of us.

"Alright, but when we are done, I would like no more talking for the rest of the night.  Ye Hua is well taken care of and we have anchored the ship for the rest of the week.  There are no pressing matters from Kunlun, The Celestial Heavens or Qing Qiu.  Therefore, the time is ours to enjoy." he replies with a the slightest hitch of excitement in those deep dark eyes of his, so I don't need him to explain what he means by that, not when he is very slowly removing my dress and undergarments himself.

"All the more reason why I want to discuss this issue with you." I say as I then turn to help him out of his clothing which isn't that many seeing as it is summer and the night is warm.

The hot tub is big enough to hold eight people so there is more than enough room for us to stretch out either side of the centre aisle.  There are oils, soaps and even wine prepared which has me pouring for the both of us before placing his cup onto a floating petal which I gently push towards him.

"I think Ye Hua has sea legs, he loves the ship.  In fact, I think we might have a problem disembarking." he says after a small sip between chuckles.

"It's true.  He has already taken a shine to the Captain and that little story of yours has seen him fall in love with the steering wheel.  Mi Gu had a hard time prying him off it this morning." I giggle at the memory of Mi Gu losing several leaves from his inner coat when Ye Hua threw the biggest tantrum to date after he tried to take the boy away for lunch.  In the end, the Captain sat him between the spokes and hand fed him to keep him happy.

Shaking his head and laughing along with me, Mo Yuan eventually puts his cup down before laying his head back against the side of the tub, but remaining very much present because his eyes are now fully on me.

"You wanted to discuss an issue." he reminds me gently and taking my thoughts off Ye Hua and back to my youth.

"Yes I do, but firstly, I want you to remember that I was young." I say now blushing and feeling more than a little awkward, though there is no need to, he is my husband, but still, it is an issue that really must be addressed, and more for the sake of the younger children as well as Ye Hua.

"Alright, you have my attention." he says lifting his head with questioning gaze filled with curiosity.

"Well.  I have reached a part of your manuscripts that describe my state of mind ...." I begin only to blush even deeper, because now that I have his attention, I don't know how to begin, in fact I feel like a virgin maiden just thinking about it which is increasing my discomfort.

"Since when have you ever not spoken your mind dearest?" he asks most kindly, but there is definite laughter in those eyes, as if he knows what I am getting at but just wants me to spell it out, so after a deep breath and another for courage, I do just that.

"Back then, I stumbled on a magazine in the libraries loft.  It was hidden under the cushions and as far as Im aware, that magazine is still there." I tell him as straight faced as I am capable of only to blush further when he slowly begins to move towards me.

"Oh  And what kind of magazine was it dear" he asks, his eyes never once leaving my face.  In fact, he is giving me nothing at all, I can't tell from the look in his eyes, if he is even aware of that book, but there is something in the way he is moving towards me that has me wondering what exactly is going on his head right now, or even if I want to know.

"It was a magazine with sexual positions in it.  I learned a lot from that book and as far as Im aware, it is still there and I think it might have belonged to my seniors.  I also think it needs to be removed before the younger disciples find it if they haven't already." I tell him outright even though he is now almost on top of me with a growing smile that is making me very uncomfortable.