Mo Yuan

"I have been here for every single tail...." Mo Yuan says softly smiling as all Nine of them are raised into the air so he can see how well the last one has healed.  

I can't even find an appropriate response, because I have never felt so naked in all my life.  It is one thing to make love without clothing, but it is an entirely different matter to have my tails out and being inspected while also being naked.  It almost feels obscene, because I am currently in half beast mode, only the more he lightly strokes each of my nine tails, the hotter I am getting down there even though I am sure my face is burning bright red, in fact I am groaning with embarrassment into my pillow even though my face is half towards him.

And of course, this brings back to memory the day I unintentionally seduced him which is only heightening the embarrassment.  His eyes are definitely glazing over the hotter I am getting, but I have a strong suspicion that he is still in control, especially when I feel my bottom being lifted and my knees forced forward.

"Interesting..." he whispers as my tails are left to flutter about my butt which he is also inspecting.

"Mo Yuan.... what are you doing?" I ask now wriggling my hands to free myself.  Obscene comes nowhere near to what I am feeling now, because he is not only leaning back to get a good look at me which is making me feel incredibly indecent and far too open but he is actually smirking!

"The first time I met your cat Xiaobai, I saw a strong vision of you in white fur and also called Xiaobai.  Only the first time we made love, I actually saw your tails." he explains as his hands gently edge over my bottom, as if this is the exact scene he had seen in his vision and embarrassing me no end.

"Mo Yuan....." I hiss at him to hurry things along, because honestly, I am losing the heat fast!

"Patience, my little Xiaobai.... like I said, it's going to be a very long day." he chuckles as his fingers gently begin to trace my bottom towards where I want him the most.

And suddenly that heat is rising rapidly again, as his fingers lightly delve in between my legs which are spreading wider apart all on their own.  His fingers are just as magical as they were in Mortal form because my body is already trembling in ecstasy.  I might be a virgin in this form, but these are not unfamiliar feelings, in fact, my body is rocking exactly how it did when I was Mortal and the soft groans coming from my mouth are gathering in intensity as Mo Yuan sets my body on fire.

Only this time, I am paying closer attention to him, because not only am I on heat, but he still looks to be in full control.  His eyes might be glazed and looking super gooey, but he is nowhere near to taking me like he almost did when I first unleashed myself on him, in fact, he seems to be enjoying himself immensely.

"Qian Qian..... do you remember the day I taught you about your tails and what they do depending on your emotional and mental state?" he asks suddenly looking back at me with a huge grin on his face.

"I.... uh..... " I merely stammer because one second I am in the throws of passion and now he wants to talk about lessons?   

"When you're happy, they flare about your body, when you're afraid, they fall flat behind you.......  but when you are on heat...... " he says becoming excited while continuing to lightly trace my lower treasure..... "Your essence is forced to the tips ..... they are glowing bright blue Qian Qian...." he whispers excitedly and just like that, the heat begins to die, because now I am feeling so embarrassed by the way he is still inspecting me down there that I am now screeching at him.

"Mo Yuan!  I swear, if you don't make love to me right now, I am going back to Qing Qiu!" I scream at him and ready to start throwing my full powers at his binding to free myself only to scream when suddenly slaps the other side of my butt.