Remember me?

"You won't remember right now but," i said to taehyung, "i'm your wife

"You won't remember right now but," i said to taehyung, "i'm your wife."

He shoved me away from him with a seriously confused and upset expression. "What are you, some kind of crazy fan?"

"You're delusional," i told him. I know that he had just forgotten every important memory from the past but for some reason i just had to laugh at what he'd just said. "You don't have any fans, taehyung"

"Stop calling me that"

"Why? Because you think your real name is Andrés?" I laughed again. I just thought it was funny how he was really buying that story.

"What do you want from me"

I grabbed his hand again and swung it back and forth as we walked into the trail in the woods; i didn't want yeji to spot us walking away from the Navaeh house. Which, by the way, was placed smack dead in the middle of no where so we were really just traveling on mere belief.

"Have you felt like something's off" i said sweetly to him. He stopped me from swinging his hand and he looked at me with a serious expression.

"Sometimes.."

There he was. His strong gaze burning into my irises like hot, fresh molten Lava. He was incredibly serious right now.

"Why do you ask"

I was truly becoming a bit intimidated by his glare because i had forgotten how much his eyes effected me.

"W-well i-"

"Spit it out, you think you know who i am, so say it!"

Taehyung started to get extremely red in the face and the vein that he always had on his neck was now Thicker.

"What did she do to you?"

He blinked and then scoffed. "What are you on about now! Just tell me what happened, i want to know!"

"Its a long story."

I kept walking but taehyung stopped.

"I think i can see houses up there, lets keep walking-" i turned around and taehyung was not caught up to me, he was far behind.

-

In Taehyung's mind:

Why do i remember this woman?

She says she's my wife, but what does that make Yeji?

If i think about this hard enough, it would make sense why i can't seem to grasp the idea of me being a superstar.

Even my name seemed unfamiliar. Andrés.

That's why when this woman came and told me my real name, i couldn't understand it. Because then that would mean my life is a lie now.