Fraud

He's amazing at what he does, always

I sit up and tae rubs my belly in circular patterns. I look at him in confusion.

we meet eyes.

''You're going to have it, right?"

''What?'' i asked.

I told him to breed me, yes, but not for any other reason than the sake of sex.

''What do you mean 'what,' you told me to breed you,'' he said, ''so that's what i did.''

''Tae just because you came inside of me doesn't mean we need to have another baby, i told you to breed me. Not as a long-term thing, I only wanted you to cum in me for the sex."

He furrowed his eyebrows and said, ''So what the hell are you planning on doing?"
Why is he so upset?

I hesitated and he stood up from the bed, putting his outfit back on.

''You're gonna kill our baby,'' he gasped, ''You're gonna-''

''It's called a morning-after pill, you idiot! This baby you speak of isn't even a fucking fetus yet,'' i argued.

''Why do you want to get rid of our chance at another life!"

''Yeji is still lurking in the shadows, we already have gaeun and haneul to protect! imagine if we had another to protect, taehyung, we'd fail!''

''You don't fucking know that!''

i jumped up and threw on my robe, shoved past taehyung angrily and said, ''You're not getting another child from me right now, boo-hoo, what the fuck do you want me to say?''

I twist the doorknob and tae jumps in front of me angrily. ''You tell me to stop letting that bitch control my life, now look at you, huh!''

I get scared and move back a little while he follows me.

''You're not any better than that whore, you know,'' he tells me, ''You want to fuck me without the consequences,''

This is not like the taehyung i once knew. Why is he talking to me like this?!

''You want to have sex,'' he asks while shoving me to the bed, ''Then let's have sex! Let's fuck, again and again, you fucking skank!''

''Taehyung stop it!''

He pulls my robe apart and i grab his face, ''This isn't you, please! I'm sorry! If you want another child, we can have one, but we can wait until yeji is gone-''

''Shut the hell up.''

He grabbed a pillow and put it over my face, i could barely breathe.

''I'm not stopping until you have nine of my babies,'' he said to me, ''You're my toy, got that?''

I couldn't answer, I couldn't breathe.

But he got angrier and angrier.

''Answer me god damn it,'' he yelled. then he maniacally laughed. He shoved himself into me again and held my legs up in an inhumane position while he cackled and fucked my brains out.

I faint.

_

and then I wake up.

there is nobody in the bed when i wake, and my robe is still halfway opened.

i close it back and stumble toward the door.

i twist it open, relying on the door for my strength to stand.

''Yoongi, h..Hobi!-''

I hear footsteps run toward the staircase and then up them, and yoongi and hobi made their way to me.

''Y/n, you don't look well,'' hobi said to me.

''Where is he,'' i asked trying to hold back my tears, ''where is that bastard!'' I punch the wall and stumble into hobi's arms.

''Who? where is who?"

''If you're talking about taehyung,'' yoongi said, ''he left last night around 5pm.''

''Why would she call taehyung a bastard,'' hobi asked indirectly, ''what did he do to you y/n?''

there was no way tae left at 5pm yesterday because he raped me at 10pm!

''He,'' i couldn't even begin my sentence without barf building up in my mouth, ''How did he leave at 5- He... He raped me last night-''

hobi and yoongi shared a look of confusion.

''No,'' yoongi said, ''Taehyung left with the kids and we've been on the search for hours.''

''You must have been dreaming-''

''-No! No, it happened, and i.. My legs still hurt from.. And when he shoved me to the bed he tried to suffocate me and- wait,'' i deadpan, a little lightheaded, ''he took gaeun and haneul?!"

''Yes, remember? we all went out to look for them yesterday..

y/n something is not right..''

yeh, no shit, hobi.

''Jungkook,'' i said to myself, ''Jungkook!" i said louder.

i suddenly got back on my feet and ran down the stairs, to the dining room table with a pen and paper. hobi and yoongi followed.

I started to draw and write my theories of where taehyung could be.

''Taehyung was in my room last night around 11, raping me,'' i explained, ''except it wasn't taehyung. I could feel it.''

''What do you mean,'' yoongi curiously asked.

''He told me that i was just like yeji because i..'' I deadpan, embarrassed, ''Nevermind, that's not the point. Anyway, he said that i was his 'toy' while he suffocated me.''

''So?''

''You know who else is a toy,'' i asked.

''Yeji,'' we all say in unison.

''So you're saying yeji raped you?''

"No. Who did yeji need to have sex with to live?"

"Jungkook."

i nod. ''Except, it couldn't have been him because he looked exactly like taehyung, and sounded like taehyung..''

''This is impossible,'' hobi sighed, ''How could taehyung be in two places at once.''

''I've got a better question,'' i said, ''what other powers are they experimenting at the Nevaeh House that we don't know about?''

''Teleportation,'' yoongi said confidently.

I shook my head.

''mutation and possession.''

_____________________________________________________