Desire

Later on that evening, yoongi and hoseok ran off to bed

Later on that evening, yoongi and hoseok ran off to bed. Tae and I figured that we should too.

I stepped downstairs to see Taehyung and Haneul singing karaoke, and Gaeun on the sofa with her Nook, reading.  Jimin was outpouring three cups of white wine in the kitchen nearby.

''You guys,'' I said, ''It's late''

''But mommy...'' Haneul shouted loudly before taehyung picked him up.

''shh,'' tae said sweetly to our son, ''Mommy just wants you both to get beauty sleep, okay Haneul?''

''okie,'' he tried to repeat, ''We go to sleep.''

I chuckled and looked toward Gaeun, still on the iPad.

''Gaeun, can i have that?''

''No!''

''It's bedtime, uncle Jimin can read you a bedtime story later, but for now, you have to give me the iPad,'' I said to her.

''No,'' she argued, ''mine!''

Tae reached his hand out to Gaeun, with haneul on his waist, and Gaeun gave him the Ipad willingly.

I guess she's a daddy's girl.

After putting the kids to bed, Taehyung showered and so did I. Not at the same time, but I know that he wished it was.

When i came out of the bathroom he was already laying in bed, reading a book from yoongi's shelf.

He looked up from the novel and closed it, put it to the side, and spread his legs open.

He smirked at me.

''Do you always come to bed naked,'' he asked me.

I didn't say a word and instead climbed into the bed and crawled on top of him.

he chuckled lowly and gently grabbed a handful of my hair.

His face flushed red as he unfisted my hair and I moved my hips front to back.

His eyes darkened and he kissed my forehead. his skin shivered so much that his arm hair stuck up.

''So sexy,'' I heard him whisper before he slapped me on the ass.

I whimper and then laugh, and he laughs too.

I felt his length grow underneath me and it felt so good.

It was sort of rushed, like he'd been waiting forever for a chance to know for sure that he could touch me.

He grabbed my waist with both hands on both sides and let me dominate.

After a bit of foreplay, Tae let me slide his member out of his pajama pants and he didn't move it to put it inside, so i underhandedly grasped it and grinded against his tip.