Fresh

"Yeji."

_________________

"What? What do you mean," I asked Repeatedly while tae clenched my arm and proceeded to blink roughly two times in the span of five minutes.

"Yeji," he repeated again, "she's found us," he said, out of breath.

He says that as if it weren't already obvious. I mean who else would send jungkook here?

Or.. whatever the hell that thing was.

He, out of no where, stands up and runs into the house; his feet slipping across the marble flooring and Making scuff marks across the living room.

"Taehyung!" I run after him.

"What's going on!?" Yoongi asks while hoseok and Jimin stand near.

"I want this thing out of me," he demanded, he picked up a butter knife and raised it to the side of his ear where he must've torn the bandaid off from.

"Taehyung, what are you talking about?!"

"The chip- the chip, y/n, I want it gone!!"

Chip? What fucking chip?

"I don't remember there being a chip."

"Well," he sarcastically beamed, "I do. Okay? I-I'm starting to get pieces of my memory back and I don't know who did this, or why..

but all I know is that there is a chip in my neck and I need it gone."

"Taehyung you're going crazy, let me see your scar and we can just try and get you to a hospital!-"

He stabbed himself in the neck with the knife and twisted it around a bit.

He winced, we all winced too, and I started to cry. I covered my eyes.

Then the knife hit something.

I lifted my head from my palms.

We all shared the same confused glance, except Taehyung stood there like an egomaniac who had been right the whole time.

"See?" He asked, calmly. "There's a microchip in there- she's watching me. She's watching you, she's watching all of us!"

He dug out the chip while groaning and slammed it to the floor, in all its bloody gore.

"God, babe! You're gonna have to stitch it back up now!"

"We'll worry about that later."

He bought his foot up and stomped on the chip.

"I remember everything.

That crazy bitch- she wanted me to think I had fans and that I was famous-"

"-that all makes sense now..
Yeji didn't want me.

Yeji wanted Taehyung.

Jungkook was jealous of that, and so she killed him."

"But then," Jimin asked, "why would she lie and say that she killed his twin?"

"Don't you get it guys," Taehyung interjected, "she killed them both. She replaced jungkook with a humanoid and lord knows what she plans on doing with me. I had to destroy that chip."

"Have you ever even seen that humanoid before? Like, in the navaeh house?"

"No," he answered me, "never.. or at least I don't think I have. "

"She had the power to make the chip," jimin said, "so she obviously is good with technology.."

"..or had someone who is good at technology make it for her."