Controlled

__________________________

"Where did you take her"

I woke up confused and angry. I don't know why they had to take her away. But then again, it is Yeji. She's been obsessed with me since college.

When i found out her secret i became a threat to her and she would do anything to keep me from opening my mouth and exposing her for what she really is. A practical voodoo doll, except not for voodoo. For sex.

"He can still remember.

Put him to sleep we have to operate."

Jungkook was there. He was obeying all her commands like some robot.

He went to press the button on the wall again but i screamed "Wait!" And they both turned to look at me.

"I- I'll do whatever you say just please don't send me to sleep again"

"You have no use until you forget about y/n." Yeji scoffed. She snapped her finger and jungkook pressed the button before i dozed off to sleep again.
.
.
"Scalpel," The nurse demanded. I started screaming because i woke up in the middle of a surgery.

"What are you doing to me!"

"Tie 'em down" yeji said and jungkook rushed to tie me down while i lost the energy to fight back. the nurse was literally cutting into the skin on my head, pulling out strands of hair mid-process.

I was getting to feel extremely sick in my stomach, but held my throw up back.

"Its finished."

The nurse stitched the flab of skin on my head back down to my scalp and said "get up."

I couldn't.

She told me to get up again but this time more aggressively.

"Thats enough, Byul."

The nurse scoffed and then gave the scalpel to yeji . She twirled it around in her hand.

"tell me.

What is your name?"

I couldn't think. I couldn't process who she even was.

All i remember was their names- and only their names.
It felt like a chunk of my life was missing and as if i'd just started a brand new life.

"My- my name.." i mumbled in pain.
Yeji nodded. "I... I don't know."

"Your name is Andrés Valoshanov," yeji convinced me, "You are a famous russian-korean instagram model from the city of Yekaterinburg."

I held my head. Something doesn't feel right. It was like i knew deep down it wasn't true but I had no other memory beyond what she had told me.

I nodded slightly and then said "what is this ring?"

Yeji held her hand out so i could see she had a matching one just like the ring on my finger.

"We're married, Andrés."

She smiled and i hesitantly smiled back.

"Who are they?" I pointed to the two that tied me down and cut me.

"They're your friends jungkook and moonbyul. They mean you no harm."

"Then why did they just hurt me?"

"Your brain was infected."

I raised an eyebrow and then shook the confused expression off my face.

This didn't seem right. But i had no choice but to trust her.

"Now," yeji said, "we have plenty of work to do. Your fans are expecting you."