As i say

"Welcome back," an unrecognizable voice over a loud speaker said

"I hope you enjoy your stay here at Naveah House."

Taehyung looked at me in a mix of panic and fear, and a bit of confusion.
"Where's the speaker"

I shrugged at his question while he threw things around looking for the speaker. In the pink room, there was an intercom where we could talk back to the desk person.

"There's no intercom"

He continued to search around and toss objects to and fro. He then found a camera, and stared into it.

"That camera is fake," taehyung told me without a doubt in his tone. He broke the camera off the wall with no hesitation and it was a prop just like he had said.

Meanwhile my injury only hurt more and more and i lay down on the hospital bed. It broke beneath me and i landed flat on my back.

Taehyung rushed to help me but the person on the loud speaker said, "don't help her."

"Fuck you, coward" taehyung spat out at whoever was talking over the loud speaker.

"We need you alive, not her."

"the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

In this moment i wondered... if the only camera in the room is fake, where are these people watching us from?

"Double sided mirror" taehyung whispered to me. He read my mind and put two and two together. Then he ran to the mirror and banged on it like a maniac.

----
Desk person POV:

I saw them through the double sided mirror planted in their "hospital" room. Kim Taehyung slammed his body into this shatterproof mirror like a lunatic.

"He'll go insane if he keeps this up," My assistant said.
I shrugged.

"We can't do anything about it. He's the one we need."

I pondered on what i should do to get the idiot from banging on the glass annoyingly. I thought he'd be more persistent in helping his wife get up, than to be worried about us spying on them.

"Threaten the girl" i demanded.
My assistant clenched her keyboard tighter to her chest.

"But sir, if we threaten the girl he'll go even more crazy"

"Do as i say!" I screamed collectively, still staring out the mirror. We can see them but they can't see us.

"Y-yes sir."

She scurried out of the room with her clipboard and into the makeshift hospital room prepared for them.

-----

Y/N POV:

A woman came into the door as i lay still on the floor above a broken bed. Taehyung gave up trying to break the two way mirror,
The woman grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"Why are you helping her? Where are we?"

"You have been taken to Navaeh House, as an opportunity to spare your life we have an offer for you, kim taehyung."

"What do you mean 'spare my life'"

The lady pulled out a gun and held it to my head while tilting my head back.
"Unless you would like to die like how your wife will die in a few seconds, there is something we could use in you, kim taehyung."

"What do you want from us"

"Oh no," the woman laughed, "we don't care about your nuisance of a  wife.

We want you alive. The only reason we have this whore here is to keep you from going insane."

"You're not gonna do anything to her, I'll fucking kill you I swear!"

"Who's the one with the gun?" The lady smiled and cocked the gun right on my forehead.
"Oh.. me!

Now. You have ten minutes to decide whether or not you would like to give up what makes you special in the science world."

"Which is?"

"We want every inch of your mind reading abilities drained from your body and transfused into yeji's. Otherwise-"

"-i don't know what you're talking about. How could anyone read minds? That's impossible!-"
He tried denying the truth.

"-otherwise; if you don't accept the offer we will kill you and your beloved wife.

Your choice."

She walked out of the room and let me go, I panicked and sat down on the floor.

"I-"

"-Don't.

Just let me think for a second." Taehyung cut my words off and pondered about the offer.

''you aren't actually considering that bullshit, are you?"

He looked in my direction and lowered his gaze to the ground.

"Taehyung you'll die either way. We cant take the offer! We have to find an escape!"

He walked closer to me and grabbed my face. "Whatever happens," he said, "tell the twins i love them."