Care free

"Yeji's on TV"

_

I rushed back to the hotel room and barged into the door, only to see jimin, yoongi and hobi all in shock. They were gathered around the television.

"She... she really is on there isn't she?"

Everyone nodded as I watched Yeji be interviewed by a news anchor.

"Said she's opening locations in Florida, Delaware and more places to come."

"Locations?"

Locations for what?
God, if it's what I think it's for...

"The pink room," jimin intervened. I turned my head rather quickly and widened my eyes.

Then I shut them.

Then I opened them back.

I grabbed the television and kneed it so hard glass shards stabbed through my skin. Then I dropped it and had a completely calm look on my face all at once.

I hadn't even realized what I'd done.

"Taehyung!-"

Y/n rushed to examine my knee. "I'm okay, I'm okay."

"Why would you do that?!"

Because I started to get enraged. Tired. Exhausted.

Because I can't let Yeji in anymore. Because I promised y/n that I wouldn't let Yeji get anywhere near her.
I promised.

I drove to Florida god damn it!

Just for her to find us again? No fucking way!

"I don't know," I shrugged and lied, "I just spazzed out I guess."

"You 'guess' ?"

I nodded and y/n took her gaze off of me.

"God, tae. It's like sometimes I don't even know you."

She says it as if breaking a tv is any worse than the fact that Yeji is most likely coming after us.

"The guys have the beach things set up in the car, so-" she heads out the door with the three other guys and I cringe at the broken television.

We all leave and arrive at the nearest beach, which was an hour away from the hotel, and set up our beach chairs and stand-up umbrellas.

The boys sit close by us, but y/n and I simultaneously agreed that we were still upset with one another.

I nudge her with my foot and smile, hoping she'd forgive me.

She didn't.

She turned back around and watched the ocean as she applied her sunscreen herself.

I fold my arms and sigh. "You can't reach your back, you know."

When she doesn't reply I grab my sunscreen and squeeze some onto my own hands, and I start rubbing it into her back gently.

I sighed at this sight, her beautiful skin complexion radiant with SPF, with the exception of  some back pimples and dark hyperpigmentation that somehow suited her so well.

Not being able to turn her head and make love to her was killing me, and this was our first ever actual argument. 

She won't even talk to me.

"Hey, you two," Jimin beamed, his sandals sandy and his sunglasses so dark you can't even see his eyes, "There's a nice spot over there if you wanna... y'know.."