Expensive Taste

He grabbed my face

He grabbed my face. "Whatever happens," he said, "tell the twins i love them."

He walked up to the two way mirror and knocked on it.

"What the hell are you doing tae"

"I need to catch their attention."

I disagreed. If anything ever were to happen to him beyond these walls i don't know how destroyed i'd be.

I guess the desk person heard tae's knocks, and sent the woman back in the room.

"I've made my decision."

The woman got ready for his sentence by grabbing the gun in her pocket and nearly preparing to kill me.

"You can stop reaching for your weapon.   

I'm going to let you guys use my abilities."

I widened my eyes. "What? No-
They'll kill you for those abilities"

"Stand back" the woman demanded. I stood back like she said because shes the one with a gun. "He's made his choice. It should be none of your concern."

"Let me ask you this," i sarcastically spewed out, "if you wanted taehyung alive so bad why are you about to drain him of his blood and kill him?"

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"What do you need my power for, anyways?" Taehyung snapped at her.

She didn't respond. "Let's get moving. The deskman awaits."

Deskman?

When she said this i immediately thought of Jungkook. He was the deskman before when we were held hostage in the pink room, i wouldn't be surprised if he'd done it to us again.

Taehyung looked at me one more time before being pulled out of the door that closed heavily once he exited.

It still had no knob, you had to push it with all your strength unless you had a keycard like that woman that was here. She put her keycard on the scanner and it automatically opened the door.

As time went past i grew worried about what they were going to do with tae. I didn't want to picture him being drained of his blood and dying. But unfortunately my mind had no where else to go so i could only think negative.

I sat down on the floor hopeless and clenched the blanket to my chest. Then i started to cry. What if he never comes back?

-----
Tae's POV:

In five months and six hours, they've drilled a hole through my skull and drained my arm of it's blood. I'm lightheaded, and didn't agree to surgery. I agreed to blood transfusion.

I was asleep when they pulled skin off of my scalp with scalpels and put them into small test tubes.

I was having my blood drained into yeji.

The nurse woman kept mentioning 'desk man', everytime she needed a new tool to operate with. It was unclear to me who he was. My guess was jungkook of course, but i hadn't seen or heard this deskman without his mask so i can't be too sure.

"It's done." The lady spoke.

"Now what?" Another voice, presumably much higher and girly said.

"Now yeji," the man in the room finally spoke, "now we wait."

I opened my eyes a little and saw three faces.
Yeji, a man, and the woman who had threatened y/n earlier.

I knew that this place wasn't here to protect us. It's all a test.

It's all ran by Yeji.

Jungkook said he made this place to keep everyone safe, but in reality he'd been working with her the entire time.

The desk man shined a flashlight in my eyes and said "read my mind".

"It doesn't work like that" i groaned. I was in indescribable pain and couldn't bare to be asked any more questions.

"Then how do we know it worked?" Yeji asked the nurse lady and the desk man.

"When you can read our mind, we'll know it worked.

Drain him!" The desk man demanded with full authority.

And so they drained me even more, and continued to cut me up and put pieces of me into small tubes probably to test on yeji later.

"What is so special about you that makes you able to have this ability" the desk man wondered.

He examined me a bit closer and took my ring off.

I was too weak to fight for it back, so i just groaned at him.

"Is it this shabby little ring?"

How dare he call my wedding ring shabby?
Y/N worked so hard to find a ring i'd love and he is here disrespecting it. If i were on my feet i'd kick his ass.

Someone came running into the room.

"Mark, the girl is gone!"

That voice..-

"J-jungkook" i growled out despite the pain i was in. "You fucking... traitor!"

Jungkook ignored me and looked at the deskman.
"Mark you might want to come have a look."

...mark? Is that the deskmans name?

I glance at his name tag and it read mark lee.

They both hurried out of the room along with yeji and the nurse. I tried to collect enough strength to get up but i fell right back to the bed.

Where could y/n have gone?