End of the End

It was a good beach day.

__________

After we wrapped up our trip I decided I'd grab some snacks from the store on the way back to the hotel.

It was just me and y/n in the car. We would have to make another trip to go and get the other guys because Hoseok decided to purchase a jukebox from a shady beach-seller and so they couldn't fit in the back seat now.

I turn on the radio and hear yeji's voice, the same commercial that had been on the TV earlier.

"No fucking way."

Every time I hear her voice I get tingles, remembering what she did to me, what she made her humanoid make me do to our twins.

The flashbacks came back as I drove.

"Tae?" Y/n asked in the passenger's seat. "I'll turn the radio off-" she tried to, and I moved her hand out of the way.

"I'm fine."

I won't let Yeji make our lives a living hell. Especially not on vacation.

I clenched my fist that wasn't on the wheel and clenched my teeth.

I had to be strong for her.

I had to be strong for y/n.

But as the flashbacks came back I realized that I'm just not as strong as I thought I could be.

Yeji wants me, so maybe if I were gone she would end her hunt.

She'd stop everything she was doing and maybe y/n could be happy.

Maybe I'm the problem.

Maybe I've been the problem all along.

"We shouldn't have met"

Y/n looked at me like I was insane.

"What?"

"This was a mistake," I confessed to her, "I'm so sorry."

I took my hands off of the wheel and rubbed them over my face, wiping my tears stressfully.

"Taehyung," she cried out, "put your hands back on the wheel."

"Y/n.. I-"

"-Are you fucking crazy! Put your hand back on the wheel you'll kill us!"

I grabbed the wheel again, not wanting to do it just yet.

"I loved you" I told her, "I did."

"Why are you talking like that," she grabbed my face and started to cry with me, "look at me, look at me tae!"

I had to look anywhere else but at her.

Otherwise I'd feel remorse for what I was about to do.

"I can't."

"What are you doing," she panicked, "please, please don't do whatever you're thinking of doing."

"I'm sorry," I apologize, "Yeji... Yeji is after me. Yeji wants me, y/n. Not you. She's only chasing you because she wanted me! Me, god damn it!"

I pound my fist against the wheel and my heart starts racing.

Y/n cries louder.

The radio was still running, Some stupid song playing low in the background as my MPH went higher and higher.

"You'll kill both of us," she tried to debunk my plan.

"No I won't."

"You just came in me and now you want to kill us? What the hell, tae!? You're fucking psychotic right now!"