Yes

they must have successfully taken his powers away

''Nevermind,'' I told him. It wasn't like he would remember anyway.

Gaeun brought tae a fake food item she started to play with. ''Here, daddy!''

''Thank you,'' he said in a sweet, gentle voice.

I started to cry.

''She missed you, taehyung... We missed you so, so much.''

He stressfully rubbed the back of his neck and I caught a glimpse of his ear.

He had what seemed to be an infected scar back there, and it looked really nasty.

He took his hand off of his neck and his fluffy, grown out and unkempt hair flopped back down.

Without even saying a word, I reach out to him and pull his hair back to examine his scar.

''Oh my god, what did they do to you?''

He looked back at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

Hoseok jumped up and took a closer look, too, and then yoongi did the same.

''What?'' Tae asked, ''What is it?''

Hoseok, yoongi, jimin and I all shared the same look of concern.

''I don't know,'' I said, ''They cut you here, but I don't know why...''

''I have a first aid kit in my bathroom'' jimin suggested. ''Y/n, you might want to clean that up for him. It looks gross.''

I nodded and led tae to jimins bathroom.

I reach into the cabinet below the sink and told tae to sit down on the lid of the toilet.

Grabbing a cotton ball, some isopropyl alcohol, and a band-aid, I carefully swiped at his halfway opened scar.

The entire room was dead silent until Tae said to me, ''I'm sorry,'' in a low, gentle tone.

''Why are you sorry, taehyung?''

He, for the first time, wasn't looking me in the eyes. Instead, he was nervously looking off to the side.

''I'm sorry that I can't remember.''

You're alive, Tae, and that's all that matters, I thought in my head.

There was a long pause again before he spoke.

''What's the point of living if I can't remember the pleasure you've given me?''

My eyes widen and I drop the cotton ball straight to the floor.

Oh my god, Taehyung still has his power.

''You..'' I hesitated, ''You just read my mind!''

''I did?''

I pulled him in for a long hug and started to cry tears of joy. Yeji might have taken his blood and his memory, but she hadn't taken his talent.

Tae chuckled in relief and said, ''I guess I did''

I stopped the hug and put a band-aid on his wound after cleaning it properly.

''That feels so much better,'' he commented.

I smiled and he smiled.

I reached in and he reached in.

I puckered my lips and his remained still, as we both closed our eyes, I started to peck his lips softly. He returned the favor by slipping his hands around my waist and pulling me closer, causing me to straddle him while he sat.

We kissed, getting more passionate as seconds went by. He crept his tongue into my mouth and swirled it around while he was also pushing my hips back, and then pulling my hips in again repeatedly.

I did very little work while he took one of his hands and rested it on the back of my head. His other hand was guiding my hips on his lap.

He rested his head on my shoulder while I practically grinded against his pants.

I pressed my forehead against his and frowned at him, seeing how much he wanted me right now, but also seeing how unsure he was about taking me.

It's been so long since he and I were intimate with each other like this...

Impatiently tugging at his belt loop, I stopped his hands from making me grind.

''I can't,'' he muttered, ''Y/n...''

''Taehyung,'' I sighed, ''You just need time, you'll remember eventually, okay?''

''But I can't have sex with you,'' he explained, ''Not until I know for sure-''

''-What else can I do to prove that I'm your wife?"

''Why is that up to me to figure out?!''

''You're the one who won't believe me!-''

''-You don't even have a ring on your finger!''

That's right.. Yeji took it.

I felt my finger and got off of taehyung's lap, worryingly.

''Yeji has a ring,'' he said, stopping his argumentative voice, ''And it matches mine perfectly.''

''She stole my ring,'' I tried to tell him, ''I promise, it isn't hers!"

''What am I supposed to do with promises!''

''You two alright in here,'' yoongi asked at the doorway.

''He doesn't think I'm telling the truth because yeji took my ring-''

''-You took pictures at the wedding, didn't you, hoseok,'' Yoongi yelled toward where I'm guessing hobi was.

''I only was able to get one I think.. but check the camera"

Yoongi rushed to get the camera and when he did, tae and I gathered around it. Yoongi went through the gallery and pressed the one picture hobi took at our wedding.

''That's you,'' yoongi pointed to tae in the photo, standing next to me while we wore our wedding attire.

Tae blinked a hard blink and his eyes went to the date of when the photo was taken.

''That was a while ago,'' he said.

''We've been married for a while, tae.''

''Do you think gaeun would call you 'daddy' if you weren't her father,'' jimin added in.

Something in his eyes twinkled again, just as it did back at the navaeh house.

''I...'' He paused, ''I remember.''

''You do?''

The other three of us shared the same look of happiness and joy.

''I remember!" Tae was starting to collect the pieces again and I was tearing up.

he closed his eyes shut and cried while I pulled him in for a hug.

he sniffled and I did too, reminiscing all our memories and all the things we did together before yeji got in the way.

Taehyung is back... My husband is back!

________________________