CHAPTER 28

HANIYA'S POV:

All the way in flight I was excited to come to dubai. But that excitement didn't last long even a few hours. The reason was being she was working. The tall office building standing along with other skyscrapers of the city stood with no official logo of the building. Which was strange but the office has shifted just few weeks or days before.

What if we run here smooth. Maybe then all of us can secure a job here and maybe then I can settle here. And even bring ammi abba and dani here. Oh. It would be fun.

"Hello. Excuse me. Miss. Hey." I saw a file waving in front of me. How can a file speak. My pupils dilated as I try to see this speaking file only to realize a lady behind it to play the playback speaker for it.

"Yes" I spoke a little loud as I gained my attention. I have been keep getting zone out lately.
"Here is the file. Please hand it out soon." The lady left looking at me in a very weird way. I don't blame her. I am wired ammi too say that.

I work on the file. Corrected some minor mistake from it. Leena isn't here. She is with mr.rehan in the office. Discussing some thing. As weird it sounds. It is. Well but why do I care. It's not that I have something for mr.blue eyes. And many more staff members are there too. So no I don't care.

Haniya. Focus on your work. Like I don't want to. I just can't focus at all. My heart suddenly felt clenching in my chest. Like adrenaline was running down in my body. My heartbeats where regular just too loud. I took a deep breath slowly. Trying to normalized. I think I am getting nervous. But why.

After a minute or two. I got in search for the lady who handed me the file. She should be on the fifth or sixth floor. The bell of the lift dings and the door opens.

My eyes lands in the same eyes. Those eyes blue had something so attractive in them but still there was this thing not good. Like it lacks something. A sparkle that I had seen in his eyes but not in rehan's.

I straightened as soon as I realized it was too long looking at someone. Mr.rehan moved aside giving me more then enough space to climb out. I was still standing there my heart was racing again. I saw mr.rehan smile as the door of the lift got closed and that was the time I realized mr.anson was right behind him suppressing his smile.

My cheeks flushed as I was practically running the other direction. Haniya I swear if you don't handle yourself I will practically kill you. Ya ALLAH  what exactly is happening. It's a terrible of terrible day.

"Hey you said... about this file. I have done everything in it." I said showing the file for her to take. The same girl who bought me the file. Why ain't she taking the file.

"Could you do a favor for me please. I have to work on this presentation and it's really important." She said. Even if I don't wanted to I had to. I can't deny it in her face.

"Okay. What is that i have to do..." I asked as I pulled the file back to myself.
"Oh just drop this file in the CEO's cabin. It's on the top floor and make sure to knock bit I think he is in meeting yet. Thankyou for doing it." She is in a speed.

I turned again to walk back to the lift. I jumped out of the skin when someone pressed his hands on my shoulder.  I heard a very non womanly laugh. I rolled my eyes.
"Get over it lina." I said.
After a few seconds she stopped .
"Haniya. Haniya. Looks like you are in grumpy mood like usual. Is it because I got to spend time with mr.blue eyes and you not." She said. I rolled my eyes. Little did she knew what happened.

"Anyway are to done. Because I am getting all bore there working without you." I said to her and she nodded in approval.
"Finally you are getting to know my values in your life. I am glad. Now let's go." She said throwing her hand over my shoulder and pulling me along with her.
"Wait. Wait. Wait" I said rushing.
"I have to hand this file here. You go I will join you soon." I said as threw her hand away.

Pressing the 21st button. The lift started. CEO. I have never seen him really. Imagine him to old. Hmmm. Short. Yess. With white hairs. Okay. Maybe like Santa claus.

I climbed out of the lift. I am panicking again. Oh ALLAH no. Not again. I kept hand on my chest saying all is well. But it didn't affected.

My legs where trembling as I knocked on the door.
"Come in" said a rustic voice. It send chills down my spine.
I opened to door but it was too dark for my liking. I just wanted to get out from here really. A saw a figure sitting with his head dug behind the apple screen.

Opening my mouth I said "I am here to hand in this file. It's..." I said looking at the file but stopped when heard a commotion.

My heart stopped it's beat. My eyes where with tears. I saw them those eyes. With that sparkle. It is him. It's him. A weird coldness settled in the fit of my stomach. As those deep grey eyes where scanning my face.

I shudder as I spoke his name.
"Rizwan."

A/N: yes. It's an update. I was really busy but I am eager to finish the story really. And we are almost at like the tip of end.
Also here finally after years haniya and rizwan met. I didn't want it to be dramatic. I kept it simple.
Hope you guy's would like it.
If you do then don't forget to vote.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.